DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autonomous Parachute for Mavic

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Most know there have been independent (self powered autonomous) parachute systems for the larger sUAS platforms including the M600, M200 series, recently the Phantom 4 (non-RTK is now end of life), and now Parazero offers an autonomous system for the Mavic platform.

More info at

As a Parazero distributor, we can answer your questions about technical specifications across all of the Parazero lines, as well as, pricing and availability...

Should you want more information, PM me.

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend, and safe flying

Stephen M.

Hope that it's not windy when chute deploys
I prefer to find the aircraft not severely damaged a few hundred feet downwind, instead of recovering a totally destroyed one in close vicinity.

Most know there have been independent (self powered autonomous) parachute systems for the larger sUAS platforms including the M600, M200 series, recently the Phantom 4 (non-RTK is now end of life), and now Parazero offers an autonomous system for the Mavic platform.

More info at

As a Parazero distributor, we can answer your questions about technical specifications across all of the Parazero lines, as well as, pricing and availability...

Should you want more information, PM me.

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend, and safe flying

Stephen M.
So what triggers deployment?

I prefer to find the aircraft not severely damaged a few hundred feet downwind, instead of recovering a totally destroyed one in close vicinity.
Which would be great unless you're flying over tall trees or other tall structures it's likely to get hung up in.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan