DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Avata 2... the rumors have started

imo dji fpv is a total keep
its the fastest non fpv drone when its in sport mode
and its a joy to fly it
and its unique, there will be no 2nd version from what we know now
Good point. My wife would like to grab you by the ear and have a word with you...

Good point. My wife would like to grab you by the ear and have a word with you...

Yeah... I'm thinking of picking up 3 new DJI FPV batteries and keeping them virgin and storage charge maintained, as the originals are getting older now and hardly flown...

Reactions: Torque
new box around :)
from https://twitter.com/Quadro_News
funny thing is that on the box it said
fly more combo (single battery) :p

anyway, if the box showed up then the release is near
imo the big step forward from this combo will be the goggles 3, those cameras makes it a 1st for the drones tech
dji shows once again why its the number 1 in the world

1711486122874.png

1711486160210.png

1711486226502.png

Last edited:
Ouch, looks like Fly More is getting skinny to keep the price consistent.

I wonder if we'll be able to look straight down without the prop protectors being in the view. That would clinch the sale for me

I wonder if we'll be able to look straight down without the prop protectors being in the view. That would clinch the sale for me

Just looking at the image of it it looks like they addressed that, but we'll see...

???? I click those and I just go to my Twitter home feed.
you should try more :)
the pics are also here

the videos are just here

Images courtesy https://twitter.com/hakasushi

Interesting placement of the VPS cameras at the rear:

1000017366.jpg

This one sure looks like they eliminated the problem of parts of the frame being visible to the camera:

1000017367.jpg

If the specs of the camera that have been rumored are true, that will be enough by itself to get one.

I'm excited to have the Mini 4P camera on a FPV drone... It will rival a cinewhoop with a GoPro.

in fact avata 1 and 2 camera systems are better than any "classic" fpv with a gopro on it because they are tilting so you can record at any given speed, not the case with a gopro mount
image quality wise may not be on par with the gopro

Last edited:
Images courtesy https://twitter.com/hakasushi

Interesting placement of the VPS cameras at the rear:

View attachment 173852

This one sure looks like they eliminated the problem of parts of the frame being visible to the camera:

View attachment 173853

If the specs of the camera that have been rumored are true, that will be enough by itself to get one.

I'm excited to have the Mini 4P camera on a FPV drone... It will rival a cinewhoop with a GoPro.
and thank you for posting the pics from the link i posted, you were very helpful

I haven't been this excited about a new DJI product since the M2P. What's getting me all worked up is having the M4P camera on a DJI cinewhoop.

The places I'd like to take my M4P but never would, in particular several creeks I've followed with the Avata, some densly forested areas, and others. The Avata has horrible noise in shadows and overall low light.

Reactions: mavic3usa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne