DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Avata 2... the rumors have started

Hmmmm, it's hard to tell but you think all those creative maneuvers are MC-only and n/a on RC? That's kinda what I am getting from the QSG.

I dont have inside info or anything to point to, but I suspect very strongly the answer is yes.

Personally, I hate that crap. I'll freely admit I am a manual bigot when it comes to acro, and have spent countless hours perfecting a real™ forward and backward loop, not just a flip which anyone can do.

I am interested in the drift/slide... fun in a properly set up car, at first glance could be a cool addition to flight dynamics.

Waited a very long time to get an M4P after it was released... Gonna be one of the first with this new kit 😁

Smaller battery. Longer flight time. Heavier drone.

Danger Will Robinson... Does not compute.

Does it have a microSD card slot?

Well now, that's an interesting question! With all the issues accessing the slot on the Avata, and the new 46gb internal storage maybe not...

Well now, that's an interesting question! With all the issues accessing the slot on the Avata, and the new 46gb internal storage maybe not...
you dont know much about drones, do you? :)
let me help you :)

hint 1 how many dji drones do you know with no sd card slot?

hint 2
1712425216394.png
if you need more help please let me know
help also available for @mavic3usa who was the 1st with this question

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Torque
I would prefer to have the microSD card and even if adequate internal memory capacity, I would only use it for emergency and primary storage would still go to the card. I often keep the drone in the car and transport the card to a remote computer to handle the files. I have a device that backs-up microSD cards alot easier than a USB connection. I realize the Avata 1 had a card slot that was painful to use at first and I am aware DJI has little to no choices for that location and it could be likely they were left with no choices on the Avata 2. Not a show stopper because Android vs. Apple started out this way as well and so did Macbooks; we got used to it.

Gogo if you have an answer to the question as to whether the Avata 2 has a microSD card slot or not, that would be great to know a few days ahead of time. Otherwise, we are well versed on the Avata 1 options and capabilities, thanks.

I would prefer to have the microSD card and even if adequate internal memory capacity, I would only use it for emergency and primary storage would still go to the card. I often keep the drone in the car and transport the card to a remote computer to handle the files. I have a device that backs-up microSD cards alot easier than a USB connection. I realize the Avata 1 had a card slot that was painful to use at first and I am aware DJI has little to no choices for that location and it could be likely they were left with no choices on the Avata 2. Not a show stopper because Android vs. Apple started out this way as well and so did Macbooks; we got used to it.

Gogo if you have an answer to the question as to whether the Avata 2 has a microSD card slot or not, that would be great to know a few days ahead of time. Otherwise, we are well versed on the Avata 1 options and capabilities, thanks.
look at the drawing under the usb port

Last edited:
you dont have to take it that hard
i was trying to help you with your question

Insulting me was unnecessary.

Pointing out that other DJI drones have a card slot was absolutely meaningless to addressing the question.

Insulting me was unnecessary.

Pointing out that other DJI drones have a card slot was absolutely meaningless to addressing the question.
that was pure logic
logic may be meaningless to you
all dji drones have a card slot for years
for the guys that find logic not meaningless it means that also the future drones have all chances to have a card slot

• Sad
ok cool, thx, i didn't know there were leaked pics of the avata 2 schematics from this angle already.

Missing from that drawing is the prop ducts. So it's impossible to tell how accessible it is.

that was pure logic
logic may be meaningless to you
all dji drones have a card slot for years
for the guys that find logic not meaningless it means that also the future drones have all chances to have a card slot

So, you make rude and insulting personal comments to another member, and you're going to stand by and defend those comments. And make additional rude personal comments.

Helpful to know. You can have the last word.

So, you make rude and insulting personal comments to another member, and you're going to stand by and defend those comments. And make additional rude personal comments.

Helpful to know. You can have the last word.
logic is also a insult to you
sorry, my fault that i helped you, was for the last time

but on the positive side, at least you know now that it have a sd port

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member