1. Operating time: 2 hours.
2 Charging time around 20 min
3. Diopter adjustment: from -6.0 D to +2.0 D
4. Real-time image
5 Wi-Fi sharing
6 Viewing angle: 44°

Last edited:
Reactions: mavic3usa
Could it be an Avata 2 "drone only" sku means you can buy the bird only and use it with your existing Integra/MC2 equipment?

Reactions: okw
That would be super cool if the O4 RC2 would provide you will all the new benefits. No need for RC3.

Well... what special about the FPV RC that isn't functionally available on every DJI RC? It's actually less functional as you can't attach a screen to it (for obvious reason, uh, goggles). There's no reason that screen can't be there while you're wearing goggles...

And you could fly non-FPV if you wanted to for some reason. I can see that, with the ducted props.

Well... what special about the FPV RC that isn't functionally available on every DJI RC? It's actually less functional as you can't attach a screen to it (for obvious reason, uh, goggles). There's no reason that screen can't be there while you're wearing goggles...

And you could fly non-FPV if you wanted to for some reason. I can see that, with the ducted props.
My guess is FPV RC3 is almost identical to FPV RC2. We don't know yet but maybe RC3 has GPS and will be backwards compatible with Avata and FPV drones for those still struggling on Goggles2 and GogglesV2. From the looks, I would suspect RC3 has better range but maybe that doesn't matter as much. I can connect a screen to my RC2 (and likely with RC3) so a bystander without Goggles can watch my FPV flight.

I think the only reason for the FPV RC3 is O4.

IIRC the current FPV RC is O2, and probably doesn't have enough CPU power and maybe memory to update the SDR to O4.

46GB internal storage!!! 😲

Very interested in seeing this 180° drift action... sounds similar to Drift Mode on my Focus RS, which I gotta say is pretty cool and a lot of fun 😁

46GB internal storage!!! 😲

Very interested in seeing this 180° drift action... sounds similar to Drift Mode on my Focus RS, which I gotta say is pretty cool and a lot of fun 😁
Hmmmm, it's hard to tell but you think all those creative maneuvers are MC-only and n/a on RC? That's kinda what I am getting from the QSG.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423