DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Avata 2... the rumors have started

Droning on and on...

Reactions

DJI AVATA 2 PHOTO SPARKS EXCITEMENT OVER LAUNCH NEW DJI CINEWHOOP DRONE

DJI-Avata-2-Photo-Sparks-Excitement-Over-Launch-New-DJI-Cinewhoop-Drone.jpg

I’ve seen several videos of these flying through what I thought would be obstacle transmission areas that would block signal. Are they really that good on signal transmission in high obstacle areas ??

Got the Avata a few months ago, but didn't fly it much, definetelly not my type of drone. It could have its uses though, like exploring abandoned buildings, but not my thing, it's more like a toy.

Goggles were also quite disappointing, just like strapping a phone to your face, thought it'd be more like an Oculus.

Camera drones like the M3 are way more entertaining for me, both for photography, videography, exploration, long ranging, travelling around and situational awareness.

Probably going to get the M3 Thermal soon and currently waiting for the Mavic 4.

Reactions: thispilothere
Got the Avata a few months ago, but didn't fly it much, definetelly not my type of drone. It could have its uses though, like exploring abandoned buildings, but not my thing, it's more like a toy.

Goggles were also quite disappointing, just like strapping a phone to your face, thought it'd be more like an Oculus.

Camera drones like the M3 are way more entertaining for me, both for photography, videography, exploration, long ranging, travelling around and situational awareness.

Probably going to get the M3 Thermal soon and currently waiting for the Mavic 4.

Would you do this with your M3? No, I don't think so... 😁😁😁

I'm excited!

Gotta say though, I'm not liking the tethered battery. With the big chunk at the rear of the headband, I'm gonna assume until we hear otherwise that there's a battery built in like with Integra, and the external battery is auxiliary to get more time in the field when needed.

this new avata launch sounds very nice
but if you remember the dji fpv its older than avata 1
so it should have been updated first
that may say that there will be no big dji fpv drones :(

I don't think it will be. It's a one-off. Avata sales were well beyond expected... not the FPV.

I don't know, but I strongly suspect DJI to focus it's FPV work on the Avata and its whoop successors, for a bunch of reasons.

Probably won't see another hard-core FPV drone from DJI, the market is just too small. Rather, these people will be served by the DJI VTX system on 3rd party kits.

Reactions: Torque
I have one on order. (in my mind). I will finally sell my DJI FPV and my Avata, or give them to friends.

Reactions: Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne