DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Awwww man... Drone denied

CRCs Reality

Reactions
A new sign at my favorite local park for flying :-(
4aZ2pe1.jpg

My son spotted the sign, after I had just flown through three batteries with the new Mavic Pro 2 . . . .

I like that!
Although, the following line may still let them get by..
"However, as indicated, they may generally determine the location of aircraft landing sites through their land use powers.":

They can't stop me from launching from outside the park and flying over it, but they likely CAN stop me from launching and landing within the park.

Exactly my point, take off/landing yes they can control. Otherwise, they got nothing.

Not worth pissing people off, but they wont win if ur airborne and flying through.

Unfortunately people mostly feed the birds bread, which is one of the theorized causes of angel wing :(

Ive never even heard of that until you mentioned it and I Googled it. Interesting. I guess the park could put up duck feeding vending machines, but probably too high cost and maintenance. Easier just to ban it, just like they are doing with drones. So now, it has come down to the government lumping us together with geese and ducks. At least drones dont leave their droppings all over the place for people to slip on ;) kidding

Unfortunately people mostly feed the birds bread, which is one of the theorized causes of angel wing :(

Ive just had an epiphany. They should put bread vending machines around busy airports. Kids will feed the wildlife, and then after eating the bread, the wildlife cant fly due to their malformed port wing due to Angel Wing Syndrome. Even if they could fly, it would just be in tight left circles, which wouldnt be much of a threat to commercial airliners. The whole Sully Sullenberger situation could have been avoided with a little Wonder Bread.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3