DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AZORES Capelinhos Volcano in the island of Faial

nbarreto

Reactions
This is a bit different from what I usually create, but thought I'd share it to showcase what you can do with the little Mavic Air.
The video is about a landmark in the Azores islands called Capelinhos Volcano. It starts with a brief history overview of the volcanic eruption and then jumps to our day and age so we can see what it looks like today.

All aerials were shot with the DJI Mavic Air.

Reactions: FiShBuRn and AeroJ
**** you're good! This is great footage. Wish I could do half as good a story.

**** you're good! This is great footage. Wish I could do half as good a story.

Hi there ! And thanks for watching. This is one of my first attempts at trying to craft a story around the footage I captured, I'm trying to learn more about storytelling and how to weave a story through the clips I capture.

Let me know if you'd like some pointers or tips, glad to discuss/help, I'm also still learning :)

Thanks

Wow what a great story... and an excellent video, you are a lucky guy on two counts, #1 that you had a location so fantastic to film and #2 You are so talented (envy)

Great work, keep it up man... look forward to your next post
Waylander

Hi there ! And thanks for watching. This is one of my first attempts at trying to craft a story around the footage I captured, I'm trying to learn more about storytelling and how to weave a story through the clips I capture.

Let me know if you'd like some pointers or tips, glad to discuss/help, I'm also still learning :)

Thanks
Thanks. Do have a couple of questions. What app are you using to put it together, and what camera for the land-based footage?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98