DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B&H Orders

So out of frustration and being impatient I took to google to find some retailer out there that just might have stock. I called Ritz Camera and the rep was very helpful telling me they got 5 Mavics in yesterday!!!! BUT..... four were shipped this morning and one was left in stock. So with him on the phone I placed an order hoping beyond hope that there was no one else in a processing state. I waited 2 hours, then sent an email to their sales. Here was their response:

Stacey (Customer Support)
Nov 11, 5:37 PM AST

Dear Richard,

Thank you for contacting us! As of now there still is one in stock that is available, typically orders take a few hours to be imported to our system, and then the order is hand-picked for the customer. Your order has just imported to our systems, however, the warehouse closes at 2pm eastern time. Your order should be hand-picked on start of business day Monday (9 am eastern time).

If, by a slight chance, there was another order placed before yours and the item becomes unavailable, you will be receiving an e-mail confirming the cancellation of the order and your funds will be released to you.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Best regards,
Stacey
RitzCamera

FINGERS FRACKING CROSSED! If this pans out I'll cancel my order at B&H. Seems timing might be everything!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just went to the Ritz site and it still said "In Stock, Ships in 1 Business Day," so I figured what the hell, and placed an order. We'll see, but at the very least this would mean that I'd get one from Ritz's next shipment.

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-11%20at%204.07.02%20PM_zpsi45s4gfr.png

Last edited:
I just went to the Ritz site and it still said "In Stock, Ships in 1 Business Day," so I figured what the hell, and placed an order. We'll see, but at the very least this would mean that I'd get one from Ritz's next shipment.

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-11%20at%204.07.02%20PM_zpsi45s4gfr.png

That is why I called them because it said in stock but the order button said "Pre Order"

This is a normal B&H thing.... this happened with the last two releases. They take all these pre orders and they are not on the priority list for DJI

LOL, who IS on the priority list? Casey?

Let's see-
Amazon is priority #1- I saw this with my own eyes. I waited until the 16th of October. Then I started emailing Amazon. Amazon copied me on the emails they sent to DJI and what I found was they were very heavy-handed with DJI. In fact they basically told DJI that they need to send me my shipping information immediately.

Coming up on 2 months since I ordered.....
Has ANYONE received one from B&H? I dont understand how a major 'authorized dealer' is shipped zero units in 2 months...
When I watch folks that ordered 1 month later than I did getting their units.....it starts to wear on me.

Neil

Reactions: Alan617
Very valid point! Apparently a B&H rep was on the dji forum. He basically said they heard nothing from dji...of course he didn't say if he was trying to contact them or waiting patiently by the phone.

Now that dji has released 2 more products, I think it shows that they don't really care about the backlog - as long as they are releasing the next thing people want. They have our money and know we will wait and with no real competition they can pretty much dictate the terms.

Coming up on 2 months since I ordered.....
Has ANYONE received one from B&H? I dont understand how a major 'authorized dealer' is shipped zero units in 2 months...
When I watch folks that ordered 1 month later than I did getting their units.....it starts to wear on me.

Neil

They have shipped a few units. They have been getting a "few" in here and there, and have shipped them. They are waiting for their "big" order.

They have shipped a few units. They have been getting a "few" in here and there, and have shipped them. They are waiting for their "big" order.

Really? No one here on this forum seems to have seen any B&H shipped. Whats your source?

Stilgar

Really? No one here on this forum seems to have seen any B&H shipped. Whats your source?

Stilgar
I heard this yesterday while chatting with customer service. They mentioned they had received very limited numbers. I thought that there was a post somewhere about someone had received a shipping notifications from B&H.

Edit: just found the screen shot I was talking about, but looks like it was just the change in B&H interface.
Ordered before the keynote was over, from B&H 9/27, 12:25pm EST

This morning, the Mavic status changed from "On Order" to "New order processing Expedited Delivery"

Batteries are still "On Order"

CC hasn't been charged yet.

30ac5xe.jpg

Last edited:

Stilgar

My source is B&H themselves. I have an order for the fly more combo pending since September 27. I call about once a week, just to bug them. Depending upon who you talk to, you get slightly different bits of info.Two weeks ago, I spoke to the CSR in the drone dept, and he was apologetic that my order was still waiting, and did tell me they had received a few Mavics, and send them out as soon as they get them. A couple of days ago, I called and was transferred to the customer service dept. They told me they are still waiting on their very large order, but had no info on when it was due. I asked how many units they were getting in, and the rep declined to provide that info. I was told that dealing with DJI has "always been difficult".

Not everyone on the planet that buys drones is on this forum, but if you search for "B&H", there are threads with folks stating that they had received their orders from B&H.

Reactions: 2nd2non
Just got this fella's! Be reminded, I ordered an hour or two after the pre-orders went up so I know I was one of the first orders (obviously, I deleted all of my personal info):

"We are pleased to inform you that the following order has been shipped. (If this email was sent on a Sunday or a Legal Holiday, your order has been packed and will be shipped on the next business day.)

Order Number: XXXX
Billing Address: XXXX

Shipping Address: XXXX
Boxes: 1
Tracking #1: Shipping Method: EXPEDITED DELIVERY
Scheduled Arrival Date: 11/29/16

Note: Signature may be required upon delivery

Item Qty Item Description
DJMAVICPC 1 Mavic Pro Fly More Combo"

I hope yours is on the way soon as well!

Jerry

Just got this fella's! Be reminded, I ordered an hour or two after the pre-orders went up so I know I was one of the first orders (obviously, I deleted all of my personal info):

"We are pleased to inform you that the following order has been shipped. (If this email was sent on a Sunday or a Legal Holiday, your order has been packed and will be shipped on the next business day.)

Order Number: XXXX
Billing Address: XXXX

Shipping Address: XXXX
Boxes: 1
Tracking #1: Shipping Method: EXPEDITED DELIVERY
Scheduled Arrival Date: 11/29/16

Note: Signature may be required upon delivery

Item Qty Item Description
DJMAVICPC 1 Mavic Pro Fly More Combo"

I hope yours is on the way soon as well!

Jerry

order date?

My source is B&H themselves. I have an order for the fly more combo pending since September 27. I call about once a week, just to bug them. Depending upon who you talk to, you get slightly different bits of info.Two weeks ago, I spoke to the CSR in the drone dept, and he was apologetic that my order was still waiting, and did tell me they had received a few Mavics, and send them out as soon as they get them. A couple of days ago, I called and was transferred to the customer service dept. They told me they are still waiting on their very large order, but had no info on when it was due. I asked how many units they were getting in, and the rep declined to provide that info. I was told that dealing with DJI has "always been difficult".

Not everyone on the planet that buys drones is on this forum, but if you search for "B&H", there are threads with folks stating that they had received their orders from B&H.
I really wish I had extra batteries, but they are on back order for a while. I guess I'd rather have just the drone, than wait it out another month or so for the bundle.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851