DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B&H Orders

simplyRik

Reactions
Called B&H today to a Update (Ordered 10/21) and was told nothing has been shipped or received yet. Anyone else order their Mavic from B&H? This is the first time I've ordered from them so not sure of their timeliness or track record with DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I place an order on 10/5. I haven't called them - just getting my updates from this site. I ordered because of past experience with them on photography gear. They are a very reputable dealer and their service is usually great.

Regarding the Magic, I'm not sure if they have reached out to DJI or not. I don't want to speculate, but if other, smaller dealers are getting stock, even getting non-preordered stock then it makes me think that B&H doesn't really care about their customers.

I'm not mad. Starting to get a little impatient, but not mad...yet.

I place an order on 10/5. I haven't called them - just getting my updates from this site. I ordered because of past experience with them on photography gear. They are a very reputable dealer and their service is usually great.

Regarding the Magic, I'm not sure if they have reached out to DJI or not. I don't want to speculate, but if other, smaller dealers are getting stock, even getting non-preordered stock then it makes me think that B&H doesn't really care about their customers.

I just wonder whether or not they would start following up with DJI if more of us inquire on our orders...

What other retailers in the US are shipping out Mavics besides NewEgg?

I ordered on the day of product launch 9/27/16 within an hour of the product going live on B&H's website. Frustrated, I decided to call DJI and learned they actually have shipped B&H 540 units that were received. I heard a rumor from a B&H employee that they are selling the Mavik Pro on eBay for twice the retail price.

#FollowTheMoney
#Angry
#SmartCompanyButPoorService

I ordered on the day of product launch 9/27/16 within an hour of the product going live on B&H's website. Frustrated, I decided to call DJI and learned they actually have shipped B&H 540 units that were received. I heard a rumor from a B&H employee that they are selling the Mavik Pro on eBay for twice the retail price.

#FollowTheMoney
#Angry

I just asked them...

Barry T: Hello ### , my name is Barry T and I'm looking forward to helping you today!

Me: Hi

Me: What is the status of my order #########

Me: Should I be expecting it to ship soon?>

Me: DJI customer support just told me B&H received 540 units this week.

Barry T: Please allow me a moment while I look into this for you.

Me: OK

Barry T: I have checked into this for you: unfortunately, we do not currently have an availability date from DJI as to when more of these units will arrive into stock. We will ship the Mavics to customers' in the order that it was placed. As soon as we have any ETA update from DJI, we will let you know via email. I am sorry for the lack of info/.

Me: ok thanks

Barry T: You're welcome.

Barry T: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Me: no thx

#FollowTheMoney
#Angry

Seems EXTRAORDINARILY unlikely. Not buying that story at all.

Seems to be some movement from B&H. My order, placed 9/27, for a Fly more plus one additional battery, just went from Status "Pending" to "Processing" with an Estimated 3 Day Delivery for both Fly more and extra battery. We'll see.....

Seems to be some movement from B&H. My order, placed 9/27, for a Fly more plus one additional battery, just went from Status "Pending" to "Processing" with an Estimated 3 Day Delivery for both Fly more and extra battery. We'll see.....
Same here. Ordered flymore on 9/27 and B&H says "processing" delivery in 2-3 days.

We'll see. I'm a bit skeptical because I also pre-ordered the new Macbook Pro 15" BTO from B&H and that also says "processing" delivery in 2-3 days but last I heard even Apple themselves aren't shipping out the loaded BTO 15" models for at least another 3 weeks! Apple's own website said earliest delivery of that was 4-5 weeks when pre-orders first opened.

Seems EXTRAORDINARILY unlikely. Not buying that story at all.
Doubting it too

BUT, if you had 500 units and knew you could get an extra $750 on top of whatever you'd normally make on the unit.. that's $300K+ profit. That's a lot of money to ignore. Though it might could also screw them up as a DJI dealer longterm so who knows.

Still doubt it's true.

placed mine on 9/30 and now it says processing also with delivery in 2-3 days.
trying not to get my hopes up....

Package 1
4 products in this package
UPS Expedited Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Days Delivery
Tracking Number: Not Available

Order Placed

Processing

Shipped
1285015.jpg

8330 quick release folding propellers ...
BH# DJMP228330
New Item - Coming Soon
Accessories
Processing
$9.00
Buy Again
Write a Review
1285016.jpg

Intelligent flight battery for mavic ...
BH# DJMP25IFB
New Item - Coming Soon
Accessories
Processing
$89.00
Buy Again
Write a Review
1285011.jpg

Mavic pro
BH# DJMAVICP
New Item - Coming Soon
Accessories
Processing
$999.00
Buy Again
Write a Review
1287253.jpg

Mavic part2 battery to pwr bank adptr
BH# DJMP2BPBA
Accessories
Processing
$19.00

Write a Review

Just talked to B&H CSR about my order. He looked it up and didn't know what "Processing" meant and that nothing had changed on their end.

Reactions: Alan617
I was excited and thought the same yesterday. After spending a few more minutes looking at the "new" order page I realized it's just an updated look and feel. The Status still says "On Order" for the overall order. The Estimated Delivery is misleading and I believe it's just a representation of how long shipping would take to your location. The mobile site has not been updated and mine still shows "On order" there as well. Fingers crossed

Reactions: Alan617
thanks for that info. i didn't think i would get the magical flying unicorn that easily..

Wow, I see the same update on my order of the combo on 9/27. Says "Processing", just like all of you. B&H is a highly reputable store, I have been buying from them for over 20 years.No, they are not selling hundreds of Mavics on Ebay. If you are going to make a statement that "you heard", maybe back it up with a source or two.

I just wonder whether or not they would start following up with DJI if more of us inquire on our orders...

I don't know - I haven't called yet. But I would like to know what they are doing (if anything). Surely you would have an account manager that is getting updates.

I don't know - I haven't called yet. But I would like to know what they are doing (if anything). Surely you would have an account manager that is getting updates.
I placed my order on 10?30 and mine says "Processing" also and it's said that for days. I think the time to get excited is when it says "shipped' and then really excited when you have a tracking number. I figure I've got weeks and weeks to go and many more hours to put on my P3P''s.

Andrew

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78