Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Back with a vengeance!

Bob in Savannah

Masters Patron
Reactions
Site
instagram.com
Hello everyone. I was here and quite active 3 or 4 years ago with a Mavic Pro. I felt I exhausted the drone and sold it right here to someone on this site. Well, I have really been thinking about getting another drone so I stopped by Best Buy today and picked up the Mini 2 Fly More Combo! Im currently sitting here charging up and trying to refresh myself on this technology again.. Im super excited to hear this little drone is pretty much an updated and better version of my 2018 Mavic Pro. It seems, from what im reading, this little guy is a TANK. Cant wait to get out there this afternoon. I have a Galaxy Fold 3 that I will use but need to find a way to secure it to the controller. It sits there nicely now but will definitely slide right off that controller if I dont find some kind of solution soon.. Just saying hello to everyone again and please offer any suggestions on my new Mini 2!!!!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome back to the forum!

Reactions: Rchawks and MA2 317
Hello from the Crossroads of America OJsakila.

I have a Galaxy Fold 3 that I will use but need to find a way to secure it to the controller. It sits there nicely now but will definitely slide right off that controller if I dont find some kind of solution soon..

Look for an adapter like this one that works well with most tablets.

Although the mini 2 may not have to be registered with the FAA, anything you add to it may put it past the 250gram limit.

It's only five bucks and the numbers look cool.

You should also take the TRUST test and keep a copy with you when you fly.

It's a free no fail test that is easy to take.

Welcome back to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Rchawks
Hello everyone. I was here and quite active 3 or 4 years ago with a Mavic Pro. I felt I exhausted the drone and sold it right here to someone on this site. Well, I have really been thinking about getting another drone so I stopped by Best Buy today and picked up the Mini 2 Fly More Combo! Im currently sitting here charging up and trying to refresh myself on this technology again.. Im super excited to hear this little drone is pretty much an updated and better version of my 2018 Mavic Pro. It seems, from what im reading, this little guy is a TANK. Cant wait to get out there this afternoon. I have a Galaxy Fold 3 that I will use but need to find a way to secure it to the controller. It sits there nicely now but will definitely slide right off that controller if I dont find some kind of solution soon.. Just saying hello to everyone again and please offer any suggestions on my new Mini 2!!!!
Here is what I bought for my 8" Tab A. Works great and doesn't take up a lot of room in my carrying case. Have fun flying again.

DJI Mini 2 - Tablet Extender

Here is what I bought for my 8" Tab A. Works great and doesn't take up a lot of room in my carrying case. Have fun flying again.

DJI Mini 2 - Tablet Extender
Unfortunately, that is Sold Out at the moment.. However, just looking at that simple design, I'm sure I can FASHION something quite similar.

What I'm currently doing is simply looping two rubber bands around the two bars of the phone holder on the RC and then stretching each one of them over the two opposing upper corners of the phone, Seems to be working flawlessly for me. lol. Almost cant believe how simple and cost effective this is.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J