DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack case help

Splooter

Reactions
I already have a hard case for MIni 2 (this one), but I fancy getting one of these too, but there is no delivery to UK option.

I've tried searching for the same backpack elsewhere but can't find it. Does anyone know where I can buy one with UK delivery ?

I suppose I should also ask whether anyone already has that backpack case, and whether they would recommend it ?

Your link opens to an item on Amazon.co.uk
Are you sure this is the one you are referring to? Delivery on that item should be no problem as it is the usual Amazon Prime.

Hi Ashjuk - link was definitely for amazon.com (and still is when I try to edit the original post) so not sure what is happening there - it seems to be resolving to a different item on Amazon.co.uk ??

I tried adding direct link as text, but it resolved to the uk item so I've resorted to an image.

The item I want is :-
Screenshot 2021-05-16 174544.jpg

Amazon, eBay, DJI store will all generally take you to the local country orientated website it detects.
Can be a pain in cases like this.

I use a LowePro drone backpack (BP250 Dronegaurd) as it’s large enough to take all my M1P gear (sooo much) plus some bushwalking kit for a long day walk.
The brand is not as cheap as those found on Amazon etc, but very comfy, well made, etc. (Some cheap gear may be too, and offer better value.)
Mostly your bag requirements will be totally dependent on your drone size, kit you have (and want in the near future), and if you need to take other items to keep you happy / safe . . . lunch, water, rain jacket, hat, etc.

I already have a hard case for MIni 2 (this one), but I fancy getting one of these too, but there is no delivery to UK option.

I've tried searching for the same backpack elsewhere but can't find it. Does anyone know where I can buy one with UK delivery ?

I suppose I should also ask whether anyone already has that backpack case, and whether they would recommend it ?
aliexpress.com pretty much ships world wide, and often for free. I just bought this 19.5US $ 22% OFF|2020 Portable Storage Bag Travel Case Carrying Shoulder Bag For DJI Mavic Mini 2 Drone Handheld Bag Waterproof|Drone Bags| - AliExpress and am currently waiting for it to arrive.

Thanks for responses so far.
I have some Lowepro cases for my DSLR kit, so will check out what they have.
The Aliexpress one also looks interesting - let me know on here what you think of it when yours arrives.

I have some Lowepro cases for my DSLR kit, so will check out what they have.

You know they are well made then, to me it's worth the extra as they will last many years.
Mine was the largest size made, obviously you could choose a smaller drone specific bag, they have quite a range . . .

Things I particularly like . . . the padded pocket for larger devices, the hard shells for drone storage area, and generally in models flexible / adjustable areas for gear.

Hi Ashjuk - link was definitely for amazon.com (and still is when I try to edit the original post) so not sure what is happening there - it seems to be resolving to a different item on Amazon.co.uk ??

I tried adding direct link as text, but it resolved to the uk item so I've resorted to an image.

The item I want is :-
View attachment 129221
Have a look at this - For DJI Mavic Mini 2 Hard Shell Carrying Case Backpack Bag Waterproof Anti-Shock | eBay
It looks similar to the one you are looking for.

That eBay listing is odd regarding delivery - it says Worldwide but the list of exclusions is ridiculous!

Not worth giving them your money - keep searching!

Yes, that does look very similar - only problem is it says "Doesn't post to Scottish Highlands", and guess where I am ☹.

Seems odd that they are willing to ship it all the way from China to the UK, but that last little bit of the journey to the north of Scotland is just too far.
Sorry I had not spotted that - completely bizarre!

Do you know anyone south of the border who could accept it for you and then forward it on to you?

Sorry I had not spotted that - completely bizarre!

Do you know anyone south of the border who could accept it for you and then forward it on to you?
Bizarrely, it doesn't even have to be that far away from me - they will deliver to AB (Aberdeen) postcodes but not my IV (Inverness) postcode, so I could just get it sent to a mates house, and collect it from there. I'll keep that as an option, but will wait and see if anyone else suggests an alternative.

Bizarrely, it doesn't even have to be that far away from me - they will deliver to AB (Aberdeen) postcodes but not my IV (Inverness) postcode, so I could just get it sent to a mates house, and collect it from there. I'll keep that as an option, but will wait and see if anyone else suggests an alternative.
That seems like the best option to me, but, as you say, someone else might come up with an alternative.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb