DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack Suggestions - Goggle & Mavic

I'm happy to report that I picked up a Lowepro Droneguard BP250 on Amazon. I was able to get all of my drone, and goggle inside ... had to split the goggles, but plenty of room.

The BP250 is great ... plenty of room for everything ... it is now my main go-to bag for everything Mavic!

Looking for a backpack to carry my Mavic and Goggles?

I'm using a Lowepro camera backpack I had right now, and everything fits in it really well, including accessories in small compartments.

Has anyone tried the new Lowepro Droneguard backpacks with a Mavic and Goggles? Not sure the 250 model will hold everything?
I recently got a "MYRIANN DJI MAVIC PRO GOGGLES SPARK CASE" from Amazon and it is a very nice backpack-type case holds the Goggles as well as a separate hard case for the Mavic and controller, that fits into a specific pocket, very secure. I know not exactly what you asked, but another option.

I'm happy to report that I picked up a Lowepro Droneguard BP250 on Amazon. I was able to get all of my drone, and goggle inside ... had to split the goggles, but plenty of room.

The BP250 is great ... plenty of room for everything ... it is now my main go-to bag for everything Mavic!

How about those pics lol :)

I wanted to figure out how to pack the goggles and mavic pro together in a backpack without breaking down the goggles. Everything needed to be quick to get to. I needed to be able to bring 4 batteries. If necessary, charger and extra gear . . .

I found a small case that packs the drone and 4 batteries and and everything I need for a day's flights on Amazon. Soyan Carrying Case for DJI Mavic Pro
IMG_3635.JPG

Dimensions closed: 11.5 x 8.3 x 4.4 inches.
IMG_3636a.jpg
The secret to this case was its height, and its ability to pack a lot in a small space. It is just the right height so that the headband of the goggles are supported by the top of the case (which has a bit of flex to it) when the band is extended horizontally rather than angled down (this position saves space).

IMG_3637.JPG
IMG_3638.JPG
When positioned this way in a backpack, dimensions used are only appr. 11.5" w x 14" tall x 7" thick (widest part of band on case).

If you desire a long, narrow space, turn the the case 90 degrees.
IMG_3639.JPG
Dimensions above approx: 8.5" w x 17" tall x 7" thick. Just 3" longer than a legal size paper.

So by sliding the case into a backpack and sliding the goggles after it (with the headband extended horizontally on top of the case) the two pieces take up a small amount of real estate, yet all of the equipment can be removed and set up quickly.

The goggles rest with their rubber eye shroud on top of the case, and the headband on the side of the case. I have been packing this around this way for some time and no problems so far, though I would like eventually to come up with perhaps a small padded bag to slide the goggles into for a little extra protection.

The backpack represented here is designed for laptops, and has a padded compartment on the side with the shoulder straps.
IMG_3641.JPG
If someone has some other ideas about how this can be improved please share.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98