Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Backpack Suggestions - Goggle & Mavic

ddodell

Reaction score
Loc
Phoenix AZ
I'm happy to report that I picked up a Lowepro Droneguard BP250 on Amazon. I was able to get all of my drone, and goggle inside ... had to split the goggles, but plenty of room.

The BP250 is great ... plenty of room for everything ... it is now my main go-to bag for everything Mavic!

Grumpybeard

Reaction score
Hey ddodell, already have the BP250, looking to get some googles, any chance of a few pics to shows the goggles and mavic packed up in bag? Cheers!

Reactions: mavic6611

dbyantis

Reaction score
Loc
Western suburbs of PHL
Looking for a backpack to carry my Mavic and Goggles?

I'm using a Lowepro camera backpack I had right now, and everything fits in it really well, including accessories in small compartments.

Has anyone tried the new Lowepro Droneguard backpacks with a Mavic and Goggles? Not sure the 250 model will hold everything?
I recently got a "MYRIANN DJI MAVIC PRO GOGGLES SPARK CASE" from Amazon and it is a very nice backpack-type case holds the Goggles as well as a separate hard case for the Mavic and controller, that fits into a specific pocket, very secure. I know not exactly what you asked, but another option.

Ynksfan27

Reaction score
Loc
North Dakota
I'm happy to report that I picked up a Lowepro Droneguard BP250 on Amazon. I was able to get all of my drone, and goggle inside ... had to split the goggles, but plenty of room.

The BP250 is great ... plenty of room for everything ... it is now my main go-to bag for everything Mavic!
How about those pics lol :)

dbyantis

Reaction score
Loc
Western suburbs of PHL
I love this pack, Myriann DJI MAVIC PRO GOGGLES SPARK CASE ,3 IN 1 Multi Purpose Storage Waterproof Backpack for DJI GOGGLES,DJI MAVIC PRO,DJI SPARK And All Drone Accessories
Sold by: MYRIANN

I tried to put a link to the Amazon page, but, it appears no long sold thru Amazon

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maikomou