DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bad camera quality help??

sebz

Reactions
Hi,

I’m new here, not sure how this works to be honest, but I’m hoping if I post this someone will see and can help me out.

I bought my first drone recently, it says it has HD 4K camera but the quality is pretty rubbish. Is there a way to change my camera? What cameras do you recommend etc for a beginner

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

What drone do you have?

Hi,

I’m new here, not sure how this works to be honest, but I’m hoping if I post this someone will see and can help me out.

I bought my first drone recently, it says it has HD 4K camera but the quality is pretty rubbish. Is there a way to change my camera? What cameras do you recommend etc for a beginner
Sadly, there is no way to swap out a poor quality camera on this kind of drone - what you might be able to do in the interim is fit a 4K Go-Pro (or equivalent) to the upper shell and use the live feed from the drone as a targeting device to capture the high resolution video shots you want. But to be honest, if you want to own a drone that has a good quality camera fitted to it: the only option is to buy one. DJI aren't the only make: there's Autel and Hubsan... but the prices are pretty much the same as a DJI product.

Many manufacturers of basic drones use the "4K HD" claim, the vast majority of them are false. The only drones I have owned that I would genuinely recommend to a starter who is interested in quality stills or footage are made by (first and best) DJI, then Autel.

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum !!!
Sadly there is not too much you can do in your case. Do you a favor, If you really want a good quality camera, do not waste your money with cheap drones. They will not offer a good quality camera.

If you want the cheapest good quality camera on a decent drone, get a DJI Mini 2 or Mini 2 SE or an Autel Nano.
Also, you can buy a used decent DJI Mini 2 or even better a Mavic Air 2 for less than $500.

Here in the forum I just search and look this one for $375 with 3 batteries. Is a good deal.

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31