DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bad video output with Adobe Premier CC

MartinFahrer

Reactions
i have been using my macic and just starting to experiment with video.
My set up:
ND8 or 16 depending
ISO usually 100 to 400
Speed 60
4K at 30 FPS (is 24 better I hear both)

Brought the files into Preimiere (the latest CC) and had some fun editing and laying in music. Then I went to save my file. No matter what I use my video looks like crap. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Honestly... I keep mine at 30fps. Gives me smoother video to work with in Adobe. When you record, keep your image tone set to D-Log, and for filters, just a UV filter - no tinting. When you export media, make sure you are exporting in the H.264 codec and as an *.mp4 file.

Here's a great tutorial - real quick - skip ahead to about the 20sec. mark.

Can i sugest you experiment with saturation and cotrast. I am not familiar with CC _ i use an old version of PP. you should be sble to use some presets ot LUTs to improve your output

Your quality is at 240P. I don't think DJI even has that setting.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Your quality is at 240P. I don't think DJI even has that setting.

Are you talking about my video quality on You Tube? Is that good or bad. Pretend I know nothing about recording or publishing videos on the web, or anything other than if I get a new TV HD is good but still don’t know the difference between 1980p and 1080i.

Are you talking about my video quality on You Tube? Is that good or bad. Pretend I know nothing about recording or publishing videos on the web, or anything other than if I get a new TV HD is good but still don’t know the difference between 1980p and 1080i.
What settings did you use when you exported the video from Premiere? It looks like you used a low resolution, hence the video on YouTube is low resolution.

When you render, scroll down through the settings for a youtube preset, you don't want to go below 1080p.
You seem to have rendered at 240p which is very low resolution suitable for dial-up connections.

Ok flew some this weekend, I think I need to front slate to remember my settings. I may try normal / none

ISO: 100
Shutter 60
Filter: ND16

Style -1,0,0

Color D-Log

Color corrected in Adobe CC PP

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members