DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bali Volcano and my Mavic

I think what you should really be asking donations for is a speed boat to get closer to that island and away again quickly when she blows! Looks a lovely part of the world anyway fella (for now), do us a favour and strap a 600mm lens on to your camera for the action shots please!

Nice !
I am pretty sure that was a sea horse in the first picture ?
YEAH, that was lame
Cool shots I thought.... the calm before the storm
Guilty as charged! I am indeed the Ian that lost his Mavic over Dover! :)

You can have a laugh on my latest video on how to crash or lose your drone; but I left out flyiing over a volcano though :) :) :)

Very sound advice.
When I unboxed my Phantom4, the first flight was that night and indoors. It crashed.
After 60 hours of flying the PH4 I brought a Mavic.
When I unboxed the Mavic the first flight was that night, indoors and I crashed .
The only other times I crash my drones is when I am showing off.

You'll get a better view from Bali outside the 12km exclusion zone. That or wait for Rinjani to do something interesting again.

10515293_10152657055877649_5658074936556904381_o.jpg

2 islands over from you.

Mavic is probably a really poor tool for getting any photos if it does decide to go bang though.

You'll get a better view from Bali outside the 12km exclusion zone. That or wait for Rinjani to do something interesting again.

10515293_10152657055877649_5658074936556904381_o.jpg

2 islands over from you.

Mavic is probably a really poor tool for getting any photos if it does decide to go bang though.
What Island are you on??

Not much yet, drone still waiting on stand by

Hi, any ideas of the restrictions around Indonesia? I’m on lombok at the moment (not far from you) opposite Gili air but at the moment my drones still in its case as I just don’t have the confidence with the regulations. I know the basics to the laws but when they say, don’t fly in forbidden places or restricted areas.... no one seems to know where these are (apart from the obvious being airports).

Can’t say the DJI app is any good either. Clearly identifies a small airport near me but doesn’t seem to pick up lomboks international airport?!

Hi, any ideas of the restrictions around Indonesia? I’m on lombok at the moment (not far from you) opposite Gili air but at the moment my drones still in its case as I just don’t have the confidence with the regulations. I know the basics to the laws but when they say, don’t fly in forbidden places or restricted areas.... no one seems to know where these are (apart from the obvious being airports).

Can’t say the DJI app is any good either. Clearly identifies a small airport near me but doesn’t seem to pick up lomboks international airport?!
Im not 100% sure on the laws but being i have lived here for almost 4 years now i can tell you your not going to have any issues..... lets just say the law enforcement is not the best in the world hahahaha. Matter of fact there is NO police at all on my island.

Reactions: butterflyslicer
Im not 100% sure on the laws but being i have lived here for almost 4 years now i can tell you your not going to have any issues..... lets just say the law enforcement is not the best in the world hahahaha. Matter of fact there is NO police at all on my island.

Haha fair enough, where are you from then? Heading that way tomorrow I think on speedboat from the main island. (On honeymoon)

Reactions: diveinstructor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3