DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bargain Combo price at Costco UK

twickers14

Reactions
Was only wondering earlier in the week why Costco here have never offered DJI products to my knowledge. I know they sell them over in the States. Judging by the number of people who come up to me when I’m flying my MA2 saying “where do I buy one of those (ie a drone)” there has to be a market at a place like Costco. Anyway a MMini2 Combo with 64GB Sandisk pops up on my Costco email today at £490-a decent £40 cheaper than Amazon. What are they waiting for?

Was only wondering earlier in the week why Costco here have never offered DJI products to my knowledge. I know they sell them over in the States. Judging by the number of people who come up to me when I’m flying my MA2 saying “where do I buy one of those (ie a drone)” there has to be a market at a place like Costco. Anyway a MMini2 Combo with 64GB Sandisk pops up on my Costco email today at £490-a decent £40 cheaper than Amazon. What are they waiting for?
Costco does sell special packages of DJI Drones just not the full line. They are currently selling an Air 2s Combo with 2 batteries and a MicroSD card for the same price as the drone alone elsewhere.

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 10.17.00 AM.png

Reactions: twickers14

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas