DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries

Lokomaz

Reactions
The new battery is shipped in hibernation mode, it can be left in hibernation or all batteries need to be charged immediately.
I have 3 batteries and I left one in hibernation mode. I don't know how long he can stay in hibernation.
Thank you and sorry for my english

Reactions: A.O.
Batteries ship with <30% charge due to shipping regulations, and it's recomended to charge them to normal storage (60-70%) when you receive them for better longevity. In practice with DJI batteries it means charge fully and thet let them bring themselves to storage level automatically.

Batteries ship with <30% charge due to shipping regulations, and it's recomended to charge them to normal storage (60-70%) when you receive them for better longevity. In practice with DJI batteries it means charge fully and thet let them bring themselves to storage level automatically.
Kilrah what do you means by "... let them bring themselves to storage level automatically"? Are these batteries intelligent enough, like the Mavic 2 Pro batteries, so that they automatically discharge themselves after so many days?

All of DJI's batteries since the Inspire 1 in 2015 are smart batteries that do this, yes...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk