DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery issue

Reactions
I bought my mavic air before 20 day. After last update, with one of my battery, it's showing "no battery detected" no matter how many times i try. and it's happing only with that battery and other two are fine as normal. Can someone help me out resolving this issue. Thank you

What happens when you connect your Mavic Air to the DJI Assistant 2 application with that battery installed? Does it offer to update the firmware on the battery?

If needed, you can download the DJI Assistant 2 installer from the Mavic Air downloads page.

What happens when you connect your Mavic Air to the DJI Assistant 2 application with that battery installed? Does it offer to update the firmware on the battery?

If needed, you can download the DJI Assistant 2 installer from the Mavic Air downloads page.
No. It shows that the firmware is up to date. And i did refreshed the firmware and even tried factory reset. Still the issue is same.

Is the battery snapped into the aircraft properly? You should be able to hear the battery click into place when inserting it.

When the battery is installed, are you able to see the red area underneath either of the sliders on the sides of the battery?

In that case, I'd recommend you contact DJI Support and get the battery replaced. The DJI warranty covers it for 6 months.

Reactions: dawgpilot
The 2 middle pins are the battery communication lines. This is what tells the MA what the status is including side-latch failsafe, battery temp and per cell voltages.

Make sure the middle 2 pins are clean, lightly brush off any dust or residue. Also make sure the side latches are working smoothly and click fully into place.

It's a long shot, but worth a try.

The 2 middle pins are the battery communication lines. This is what tells the MA what the status is including side-latch failsafe, battery temp and per cell voltages.

Make sure the middle 2 pins are clean, lightly brush off any dust or residue. Also make sure the side latches are working smoothly and click fully into place.

It's a long shot, but worth a try.
Done it. But didn’t work

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato