DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery low level warning

L.Bro

Reactions
Does anyone know if you can set the low battery warning to were you want it? On my original Mavic air I can change my warning to level, I have it at 15% since I don't really fly it out of my sight. I saw a few videos of the new Mavic air 2 and it seems Like it has a preset warning level that cant be changed. Does anyone know if that's true or not?

The warning that's available in DJI GO just alerts you when the battery reaches the set level. There is no way to set when the actual low battery warning is triggered. That value is auto calculated and changes as you fly.

The warning that's available in DJI GO just alerts you when the battery reaches the set level. There is no way to set when the actual low battery warning is triggered. That value is auto calculated and changes as you fly.
That’s unfortunate. I just received my MA2 and this was one of the details I didn’t pick up in my pre-buy research. However, if I understand your post, this new ‘running calculation’ is supposed to replace the low battery warning?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54