DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery mod thread

[QUOTE = "Justinswidebody, publicación: 867409, miembro: 108385"]
Hay un reclamo de que alguien puede obtener un tiempo de desplazamiento de 1 hora en Facebook ... Parece que hizo su propio bcm y todo
[/CITAR]
Wat’s the group on Facebook have you seen MM battery mods?

There is only one guy who has made his own bms. He isn't telling anything about it. I'm still doing a lot of research on it.
I think I know who are you are telling about. He did the same with Mavic air, but never shown to people. I've seen he's gotten to put Mavic mini into non dji battery mode in parameters, but I don't know if have you tried. That guy has gotten 56 min with a custom bms and a MP2 cells.

I think I know who are you are telling about. He did the same with Mavic air, but never shown to people. I've seen he's gotten to put Mavic mini into non dji battery mode in parameters, but I don't know if have you tried. That guy has gotten 56 min with a custom bms and a MP2 cells.

Yes I'm running non dji battery mode. Still won't work for the battery cell error unfortunately.

Did you try to calculate the real position where it went down? Your Mini still had 68% Battery moving with the wind at 6.7, 13 miles at the same direction as the last 3 minutes when you initiate Coming Home. Triangular a line in that direction and you would get a good idea where and on witch tree to search . Best with some friends kids and a reward.

Yes I'm running non dji battery mode. Still won't work for the battery cell error unfortunately.
I've tried to put en non dji battery and I've tried to plug an external battery via pins -++. The app sows: "non compatible battery". When a reconnect the drone to change parameters, on "Battery tipe" swos 1. How can you be sure you are in 0 mode?

I've tried to put en non dji battery and I've tried to plug an external battery via pins -++. The app sows: "non compatible battery". When a reconnect the drone to change parameters, on "Battery tipe" swos 1. How can you be sure you are in 0 mode?

Hit read, it will show 0

I've tried the other battery settings also.... Still won't work without a bms.

However with it set to 0, the mini won't automatically return home, and won't auto land. It will fly until you have no juice left

Sanyo 20700 does not fit 1mm((

Attachments

• P91223-185348.jpg
    P91223-185348.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 190
  • P91223-185556.jpg
    P91223-185556.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 191
  • P91223-185500.jpg
    P91223-185500.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 186
  • P91223-190111.jpg