DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Pin Protectors

Miss Chrisy Co

Reactions
Hey guys,

I released my battery pin protectors and the first 5 purchases will get them for free(Just the first order of pin protectors if you order more things). Let me know any feedback you might have about them, I am always changing my designs based on your feedback.

thanks,

Chrisy

4.png.jpg3.jpg2.png.jpg1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Miss Chrisy:

I have ordered a couple of things from you and been very satisfied. Thank you. No doubt I will be ordering these battery protectors.

I do have a request/suggestion.

I do not like to leave a battery in my drone when I have it in the case. I also do not like seeing the empty battery compartment with the drone in the case! Would it be possible to design/produce a 'dummy' battery than one could use when storing the drone? It would be in the same size/shape as the battery (without the locking clips), could be hollow with one end or side open, and could even be used for small item (cable) storage.

Just a thought!

Thank you and stay safe!

How to get a pair of red for $2 instead of having to buy 2 red separately for $1.50ea?
I'll add those options, thanks!

Hi Miss Chrisy:

I have ordered a couple of things from you and been very satisfied. Thank you. No doubt I will be ordering these battery protectors.

I do have a request/suggestion.

I do not like to leave a battery in my drone when I have it in the case. I also do not like seeing the empty battery compartment with the drone in the case! Would it be possible to design/produce a 'dummy' battery than one could use when storing the drone? It would be in the same size/shape as the battery (without the locking clips), could be hollow with one end or side open, and could even be used for small item (cable) storage.

Just a thought!

Thank you and stay safe!
Great idea!

Reactions: JCO1977
Thanks, ordered to pair.

Glad you’re in Texas. Makes for quick delivery up here to Dallas area.

John

Seems a bit unnecessary since DJI's design of the battery itself has the battery pins recessed. Unless you are carrying the batteries in a bag with other long thin metal objects, there's not really a risk of inadvertently making contact with the terminals.

Just ordered mine. I've been on the lookout for these, as I already have covers for all my MA batteries.
From my experience with batteries, I like the idea of protecting exposed battery pins. Dust, lint, debris, bending a pin, shorting, etc. I bought a pair of red and green, also provides a quick glance of used/full batteries. Modest investment in protecting an expensive battery. I, personally, will find a good use for these.

• Love
Reactions: Miss Chrisy Co
Seems a bit unnecessary since DJI's design of the battery itself has the battery pins recessed. Unless you are carrying the batteries in a bag with other long thin metal objects, there's not really a risk of inadvertently making contact with the terminals.

The number of people who have specifically asked for this, probably for travel where airlines require battery terminals to be covered or in a battery bag, would disagree with you on it's usefulness. I like them for knowing when I expend a battery and want to swap them on the go, sure pressing the battery button is just as easy, but I still use them.

Just ordered mine. I've been on the lookout for these, as I already have covers for all my MA batteries.
From my experience with batteries, I like the idea of protecting exposed battery pins. Dust, lint, debris, bending a pin, shorting, etc. I bought a pair of red and green, also provides a quick glance of used/full batteries. Modest investment in protecting an expensive battery. I, personally, will find a good use for these.
Thanks and that's exactly what I was going to get at, a small investment to protect an expensive battery.

Yes, good idea. My previous MA covers were silicon (from another vendor) and they provided the comfort I needed in carry around protection. Looking forward to using your product. A small investment to protect an expensive battery. Thanks for offering this protection.

The number of people who have specifically asked for this, probably for travel where airlines require battery terminals to be covered or in a battery bag, would disagree with you on it's usefulness. I like them for knowing when I expend a battery and want to swap them on the go, sure pressing the battery button is just as easy, but I still use them.

Thanks and that's exactly what I was going to get at, a small investment to protect an expensive battery.
Realize this is an older thread...however, do you still sell the battery terminal covers for the Mini 3 Pro battery?

Thanks!

- Jack

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661