DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maxime B

Reactions
Hi Everyone !
I need your help !
I fly my Mavic Pro yesterday, he work very well, but 1 hour later when I want to fly again, the error "Battery Signal Error" pop up on my DJI GO APP.
I cannot read any informations about the battery (percentage, volt, and all informations), and it's the same for my three batteries.
This error is appear suddenly, without crash or anything.
I cannot manage to fly the drone because of that.
I thinks the trouble is coming from inside the drone, I check the inside and everything look good...
I tried to upgrade or downgrade with DJI Assistant 2, but I can't finalize, the application think than I have less than 50% off battery.
I don't what to do...
Thanks again for your help !

Attachments

• IMG_7368.JPG
    IMG_7368.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6928.PNG
    IMG_6928.PNG
    3.8 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Hi Everyone !
I need your help !
I fly my Mavic Pro yesterday, he work very well, but 1 hour later when I want to fly again, the error "Battery Signal Error" pop up on my DJI GO APP.
I cannot read any informations about the battery (percentage, volt, and all informations), and it's the same for my three batteries.
This error is appear suddenly, without crash or anything.
I cannot manage to fly the drone because of that.
I thinks the trouble is coming from inside the drone, I check the inside and everything look good...
I tried to upgrade or downgrade with DJI Assistant 2, but I can't finalize, the application think than I have less than 50% off battery.
I don't what to do...
Thanks again for your help !

I think the battery board is underneath the plastic guard under the 2 90 degree ribbon cables. It also looks like someones resoldered the motor wires at some point.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure