DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Trouble (Solved!)

Mghoodlum

Reactions
Im going to post about two separate issues and how I solved the since this forum helped.

When updating the firmware on iOS device I started the upgrade. I did not realize it had started and I removed the battery due to the warning to us a battery that is at lest 50%. The battery immediately lit up the two middle lights. They would blink every 30 seconds or so. I plugged in a new battery and finished the upgrade. When plugging in the battery with the two lights lit up and opening the DJI Go app it would say the battery was not good, make sure it was made by DJI or something to that effect.

At this point I had no idea what I had done when I removed the battery. When ch cling similar threads I found several that said there batteries did something similar and they had to get them replaced by DJI. I the. Came across a thread that said they had a similar issue. Two things must happen for this to happen:
1) The battery must be below 50%
2) The firmware update must fail

To solve charge battery. It does not have proper indication that it is charging but trust that it is. Plug back into mavic and start DJI Go app and then update.

I hope this saves someone else a lot of heart ache!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78