DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery won’t stop blinking all lights while charging

I only charge them when I’m gonna fly. And auto discharge after 3 days is pretty standard. Even if i did fully charge them and didn’t fly for a couple days they would auto discharge for storage anyway in 3 days. This isn’t my first Dji drone. I’ve owned phantoms before this for a few years and always did the same procedure and never had this issue before, but like I said it charged up normal this last time with all the lights going out after around an hour so it may have just been a fluke.

Reactions: old man mavic
I only charge them when I’m gonna fly. And auto discharge after 3 days is pretty standard. Even if i did fully charge them and didn’t fly for a couple days they would auto discharge for storage anyway in 3 days. This isn’t my first Dji drone. I’ve owned phantoms before this for a few years and always did the same procedure and never had this issue before, but like I said it charged up normal this last time with all the lights going out after around an hour so it may have just been a fluke.
no worries just trying to help with your OP

Reactions: Eyeonyou
So my battery wouldn't stop blinking, and not showing the charging lights, but it was charging, checked voltage, etc. everything seemed fine, until I tried charging directly from the cable and not the station.
Since the cable is too short I was holding it with my fingers and I realize when slightly touching the button it would show the charging light so I discover the button had a lose connection on the inside.
took it apart, desoldered the button cleaned it really good , soldered back on, added some crazy glue just to make it stronger, problem solved.
maybe I did drop that battery on the floor at some point which might caused it.
hope this helps someone

Just let it go till it's done, it will stop flashing eventually. If you want to top it off when it's full just turn the battery on (just like you would when it's installed in the drone) and plug it in, it should continue to charge.
I charged mine for 8 hours and still the lights keep flashing. What do I do ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett