DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery

My blood pressure is rising....

The mavic air itself comes with a rechargeable battery.
Its called the mavic air battery... You.. You find them on ebay... Just..

Go to Google, Look up Mavic air battery and get some... No screwdriver needed... Or better yet you might already have it... you might have left it... In your box it must be..

Mavic Air batteries are no longer made by DJI.
They have chosen like the M1P / MPP and Spark to make the drones gradually obsolete.
If you can find them, and want to fly your Air a while longer, grab what you need now.
As far as I know, the Air has no aftermarket battery available either (Powerextra) like some models.

Reactions: Kilrah
My blood pressure is rising....

The mavic air itself comes with a rechargeable battery.
Its called the mavic air battery... You.. You find them on ebay... Just..

Go to Google, Look up Mavic air battery and get some... No screwdriver needed... Or better yet you might already have it... you might have left it... In your box it must be..
This is a civil forum.Try to help keeping it that way.

That battery pack is just a thing. Anything can be taken apart and fixed. Inside that pack is a bunch of electronics and some individual lithium polymer cells. After a long life the cells get wonky. Those cells (or suitable substitutes) can be found and purchased. Taking that thing apart and replacing the cells is a difficult task, and if you don't do it right you could burn your house down. Nobody will show you how they did it, because in todays world giving that information out could put you on the line for somebodies burnt down house. Market forces will determine whether DJI ever makes and sells a replacement. Market forces will determine how much an aftermarket replacement will cost. It is nothing personal, it just is. Good luck!

Does anyone know what battery the regular Mavic Air takes?
It's the MAVIC AIR battery but they are pretty much non existent at the present time. I see them on Amazon for an exorbitant price however.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23