DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Be gentle with your equipment. Treat it like the expensive camera that it is.

In my opinion, yes it's wrong. While stored in the case like this, the bottom props especially will have some stress on them as well as the motor where they attach to, while the aircraft rest on them. Also, when you fold/unfold the arms of the bird, you may add some stress on the props and motor as well, especially for those out there that tend to grab the arms by the props when unfolding. But hey, it's your gear, you do what you want with it. I was trying to give a safety advise based on personal experience, and just prefer to take zero risks with my bird is all. :p

I would have to agree to disagree on this one, I’ve had no problems, props attached but like what you said it’s our gear.;)

See, I can be sensible when I want to be, doesn’t happen very often but I can;)
be honest son sense has nothing to do with it, you just like looking at it

Lol, why just the newbies? I been flying for several years now, and I wrecked my mavic for the first time a few days ago....can you guess how? That’s right! Flying in my bedroom! [emoji23]
Don’t listen to the old man mavic he just don’t know what he’s talking about, bless him:rolleyes:

Lol, why just the newbies? I been flying for several years now, and I wrecked my mavic for the first time a few days ago....can you guess how? That’s right! Flying in my bedroom! [emoji23]
what can i say some people never learn

Great tips.. I particularly like #2. I have the Lowepro BP250 "DroneGuard", designed specifically for the Mavic. A place for everything, and everything in it's place, including my goggles. No more u/s kit!

How did you manage to fit your goggles in the BP250? I have tried every possible combination and can't get mine to fit lol.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman