DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful Glacier views from Switzerland!

EPIC isn’t enough to describe this. I was mesmerised from start to end. The music was also epic and matched the video perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing. MORE PLEASE

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
I am a bit late on this one....no more superlatives left!
Thanks for sharing....from Down Under.
Thank you very much! Not many glaciers where you are I guess ;) You'd have to go to New Zealand or of course Antarctica ;)

How do you get HD footage on YouTube? Mine is compressed and nowhere near as clear as yours. Excellent work, by the way!
Hi, thanks!
Hmm, hard to tell. I upload in 4k, i guess that makes the HD version better as well. I also make sure i export in 120 kb/s from my editing software. That's over the top but i want to make sure tokeep as much quality as possible.
It also depends on the content. This one is very contrasty,that generates less artifacts. When i have many leves and trees, the quality on youtube gets worse (see my Schwarzsee video, Episode 18).
Anyway YouTube is known not to have the best quality. I also upload to Vimeo, the quality is much better and the original file gets stored. It's more of an archive for me, because no one watches there ;)

EPIC isn’t enough to describe this. I was mesmerised from start to end. The music was also epic and matched the video perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing. MORE PLEASE
Thank you! Always happy to read such nice reviews ;) More to come probably some time this month. Not next Weekend though, bad weather everywhere :(

Wow! Spectacular! and all the other positive adjectives in the dictionary!
This whole video is professional footage. And I also wonder what you had to go through to get this footage. I can't even imagine me climbing those mountains.
Thank you very much! I try to do my best to make it look as professional as possible without it looking over-engineered and natural.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky