DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bees Not Bothered By Buzzing Mavic Air

PhoenixBird

Reactions
The Mavic Air's sound has been compared to a swarm of buzzing bees. Apparently the buzzing sound of my MA did not seem to make these bees nervous!

Last edited:
Reactions: W2EJ
The Mavic Air's sound has been compared to a swarm of buzzing bees. Apparently the buzzing sound of my MA did not seem to make these bees nervous!
Careful around them. They can get sucked up and killed rather easily. We are running low on bees.

But my mavic Pro seems to attract bugs like you wouldn’t believe. I have a theory they think it’s the queen bug or something.

Careful around them. They can get sucked up and killed rather easily. We are running low on bees.

But my mavic Pro seems to attract bugs like you wouldn’t believe. I have a theory they think it’s the queen bug or something.
Agreed! I didn’t even see these until I was editing the video, it was so bright out that day. And I have noticed a lot of small insects on my bird as well, mostly on the props.

Great perspective on the Saguaro blossoms! Re: the bees, I would think as long as you are above them, the prop wash will keep them out of your MA. If you get below them all bets are off. ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird