DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beginner mode

ronjacobs

Reactions
After my last fly away, I put my drone in the beginner mode. Will it fly outside the virtual box of you press the RTH button and the homepoint is outside the box?

DJI Mavic Pro, GO 4

Hey there. I've noticed a couple of other posts from you that I believe generally indicate you're having too many difficulties with your Mavic, plus using the phrase "...my LAST flyaway" implies ongoing trouble on your part. Please forgive me if I am incorrect.

You should not be relegated to using your Mavic in beginner mode only. That mode is intended just for beginners as stated, folks who need time getting over the Mavic/drone learning curve. If you care to, please jot down the high points of troubles you've been having. They could be symptoms of a greater, interconnecting central problem that may be more easily solved than you might expect. In short, you shouldn't be having the Mavic difficulties you are experiencing. If that was everyone's experience, then Mavics would not be flying off the shelves as they have been,

Well, the fly away problem is solved. Installed GO 4 in stead of 3. But I want to be safe.

DJI Mavic Pro, GO 4

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras