DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Besides flying Drones.. What other hobbies does everyone enjoy?

Side by side buggy
My street bike (BMW s1000r)
Photography (5d mkii and prime lenses)
A female Yemeni chameleon
A Pico reef tank (for reference, most tanks are 100+ liters, mine is 20 liters - compact but challenging)

I need to get back into:
Diving
Mountain biking
Enduro exploring (traversing with a dirt bike)
Outdoor camp cookingView attachment 59351View attachment 59352
View attachment 59355
View attachment 59356View attachment 59357View attachment 59358

Chameleon is really cool. Wish my wife would let me have one.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Chameleon is really cool. Wish my wife would let me have one.

It's the only pet my wife has no qualms with lol.
It's almost self reliant albeit the daily feeding & watering.
Which, combined, take no more than 2 minutes.
You pop open the packet of works, it spears a coupe within a minute. Spray the enclosure with water and that's it.

I clean out poop every month - because it barely poops and the enclosure doesn't stink like hamsters.

Reactions: ZooCougar
2 of my favourite tracks. Whenever I manage to get to Germany I plan on driving Nurburgring then heading down to Spa and driving that as well.
Cheers

Some things in life have such a legendary reputation that when you get there, you're almost disappointed because it could never live up to the reputation. However the 'Ring is different, I've been a few times and it's just amazed me each time. The track itself is of course incredible as it's not just far longer than any other track but it's very narrow with almost nothing in the way of run offs and there's constant reminders about how often people crash. The whole environment is something special as well though as all the petrolheads flock there at the weekend swelling the population of the little towns with lots of sports cars. It's quite odd walking through the streets and just seeing the likes of Porches and similar parked all over the place then returning to the hotel and instead of scenic shots of the area or similar.

When we first went to the Ring a few years ago we did actually pass Spa but I think at that time they didn't really do much in the way of track days but I think that's changed now so would definitely like a trip round there as it's one of my favourite tracks too. The Blancpain 24 is probably my favourite race of the year with so many great looking and sounding cars all closely matched on one of the best tracks.

Drag racing I own/race a 1987 Buick Grand National , also big into R/C gas boats...View attachment 59380 oh and photography...
Very nice.. I've lived in Florida for 20+ years and keep saying I want to go to the gator nationals. When I grew up in Colorado my dad use to take me to the Mile High nationals every year..

Very nice.. I've lived in Florida for 20+ years and keep saying I want to go to the gator nationals. When I grew up in Colorado my dad use to take me to the Mile High nationals every year..
The Gatornationals is an awesome race , march in Gainesville the weather is really good for it , I went last year and this year is the 50th anniversary you should check it out should be a really good one...

Some things in life have such a legendary reputation that when you get there, you're almost disappointed because it could never live up to the reputation. However the 'Ring is different, I've been a few times and it's just amazed me each time. The track itself is of course incredible as it's not just far longer than any other track but it's very narrow with almost nothing in the way of run offs and there's constant reminders about how often people crash. The whole environment is something special as well though as all the petrolheads flock there at the weekend swelling the population of the little towns with lots of sports cars. It's quite odd walking through the streets and just seeing the likes of Porches and similar parked all over the place then returning to the hotel and instead of scenic shots of the area or similar.

When we first went to the Ring a few years ago we did actually pass Spa but I think at that time they didn't really do much in the way of track days but I think that's changed now so would definitely like a trip round there as it's one of my favourite tracks too. The Blancpain 24 is probably my favourite race of the year with so many great looking and sounding cars all closely matched on one of the best tracks.

If you can find it watch a movie/documentary called The Green Hell, it's about the Nurburgring and the Wee Scot, Sir Jackie Stewart. It was amazing if your a race fan you will definitely appreciate it.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnmcl7
It's the only pet my wife has no qualms with lol.
It's almost self reliant albeit the daily feeding & watering.
Which, combined, take no more than 2 minutes.
You pop open the packet of works, it spears a coupe within a minute. Spray the enclosure with water and that's it.

I clean out poop every month - because it barely poops and the enclosure doesn't stink like hamsters.

What temperature do you keep it at?

I’m a full time photographer and on staff for Athlon Outdoor
They published a lot of your gun magazines.
My job is photographing all types of guns. I have a 3 page photo spread coming out this February in Tactical Life and did a cover of Gun World 2017 October
7f271847e2e12ba8df7c4a9c85f31eb9.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada