DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Besides flying Drones.. What other hobbies does everyone enjoy?

ATV and SxS riding. And our dogs.

f6d0fd676a9559b937bc7859251b26e8.jpg
b9003d6ddfdc09b70e06c390e63ab16e.jpg
24da955cf65fbf80c106d4ab2d3271c3.jpg
2f812086c3b6be674de27351a17cf5cd.jpg
e87fdee6447a12fd14a3a5f6382a238c.jpg

Drone flying, photography, videography are very new hobbies I adopted last year. Still learning basics. For many years riding/racing MTB and road bikes. About 4 years ago started to ride motorcycles. That's pretty much all what I can afford time and $$ wise :)

MTB_In_Winter.pngjr_peru_2007_4.png
2018-06-10_1006.png

Nice to see I'm not the only old guy here.
Song writing,guitar building and playing, audio recording,building RC fixed wing and quads bought the Mavic after a few days of walking a wheat field looking for a lost quad.
This is the latest guitar build.
Shovel.jpg

With goose bumps all over my body I have to write something here. One of my favorite hobbies is gaming ... earlier on PC / Mac, now on a PS4. And a well-known gaming website is Kotaku.com ... and after I sent some of my drone photos there last week (photography is another hobby), one of my photos was just posted on their website:
https://kotaku.com/a-small-town-with-an-old-canal-neumarkt-in-der-oberpfa-1831919463

I am overjoyed ... a very good feeling :)

Just wanted to share this story... about a collision of my hobbies ;-)

With goose bumps all over my body I have to write something here. One of my favorite hobbies is gaming ... earlier on PC / Mac, now on a PS4. And a well-known gaming website is Kotaku.com ... and after I sent some of my drone photos there last week (photography is another hobby), one of my photos was just posted on their website:
https://kotaku.com/a-small-town-with-an-old-canal-neumarkt-in-der-oberpfa-1831919463

I am overjoyed ... a very good feeling :)

Just wanted to share this story... about a collision of my hobbies ;-)

Beautiful Photo

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I'm a real noob when it comes to drones. I bought my Mavic Pro after a friend demonstrated his for me. Took me about a week to decide. Otherwise, I spend weekends drifting around the lake in our pontoon boat trolling for bass and drinking beers. During the week I spend a couple hours a day in the recording studio I put together in a spare bedroom (kids moved out a long time ago). I have several different styles of guitars, nice keyboard and two sets of harmonicas, nice condensor mics and various effects, pedals and accessories. I play adequately enough to record lots of stuff in different genres....just like playing and producing. Been playing guitar since I first heard the Beatles in the mid 60's. :cool:

Besides flying my drone?
Editing my drone videos,
Watching my drone videos,
Watching other people’s drone videos,
Watching people talk about drones,
Watching tv.
(Now that I see it in writing, I do a lot of “watching”)

Besides flying my drone?
Editing my drone videos,
Watching my drone videos,
Watching other people’s drone videos,
Watching people talk about drones,
Watching tv.
(Now that I see it in writing, I do a lot of “watching”)

Wish you were my neighbor, I need to find help to edit my videos!

Photography is one of my biggest hobbies and the one which got me into drone flying.
That's how it went for me too. The pictures are the point, although I've recently adopted flying fixed wing aircraft as an outgrowth of droning.

Attachments

• IMG_1307.JPG
    IMG_1307.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 21
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13