DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Besides flying Drones.. What other hobbies does everyone enjoy?

I flew antique aircraft Mostly Pre WW2, had a '47 Bonanza 20 serial #s away from the one Buddy Holly died in. Skydiving(The Best), Scuba, Motocross, Touring on road bikes, Bicycling, Bear hinting, Broke my back so now Extreme Long Range Drone Shooting, Ham Radio, Powered Parachute, Traveling & now Drones, Enjoying Life to the Max! Thumbswayup

Last edited:
My wife and I own three whippets, fun dogs related to greyhounds. We travel, race them and Lure course them. It’s a lot of fun and the dogs really enjoy it. By the way it’s for ribbons and trophies not for money LOL

Attachments

• 6AB5F5E1-EED0-43F5-91C3-B7F45D1C88A6.jpeg
    6AB5F5E1-EED0-43F5-91C3-B7F45D1C88A6.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 37
When I was 18 all I wanted to do was fly a fighter jet, I went to all four branches of service and without having a college education that was not possible. So I volunteered
for the Army and went Airborne. As a paratrooper I could fulfill my love of heights. That was 1969 to 1971 and after 67 jumps I never jumped again. I am 68 and just received
a Mavic Air for Christmas, and now after all these years I am seeing the would around me from above again, and it is great. Along with my Harley Sportster 1200 custom, and my dodge charged Hemi, I also love my guitar, photography, ( which the drone has added to ) And my first love ( besides my wife of 47 years ) is Astronomy. I have an observatory I built in my yard and I do deep space photography.
So, along with other things, that's me.

I flew antique aircraft Mostly Pre WW2, had a '47 Bonanza 20 serial #s away from the one Buddy Holly died in. Skydiving(The Best), Scuba, Motocross, Touring on road bikes, Bicycling, Bear hinting, Broke my back so now Extreme Long Range Shooting, Ham Radio, Powered Parachute, Traveling & now Drones, Enjoying Life to the Max! Thumbswayup

Powered Parachuting after a broken back?, respect

Ham Radio, a little astronomy, photography and RV'ing.

Reactions: Former Member
Walleye fishing on the Great Lakes, photography (like so many others, being able to "fly my camera" is what got me into flying drones), and shooting high pressure air rifles.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin