DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best aftermarked Charger for the Mavic 2?

sea157

Reactions
Ok guys what is the best aftermarket battery charger on the market today that will charge at least 3 batteries at the same time for the Mavic 2?

Ok guys what is the best aftermarket battery charger on the market today that will charge at least 3 batteries at the same time for the Mavic 2?

Stay away from the blue 6 in1. Be careful with the 6 in charger

I have ordered the Thor from drone world, but that was 10 days ago and I dont have it, they have not answered emails, or returned phone calls. I almost tried this one (wish I would have), but it only charges at 2 amps.

I’ve got the RCGeek that charges 4 batteries at a time. So far so good, operates very cool hardly gets warm charging 3 aircraft batteries and the controller. So far the cooling fan has not come on that I can tell. Also it has a switch to charge to only 65% in case you aren’t planning to fly for a while.

Happy flying

I’ve got the RCGeek that charges 4 batteries at a time. So far so good, operates very cool hardly gets warm charging 3 aircraft batteries and the controller. So far the cooling fan has not come on that I can tell. Also it has a switch to charge to only 65% in case you aren’t planning to fly for a while.

Happy flying

I went for the RCGeek 5 in 1 charger the blue one, hope I didn't make a mistake.
Once I receive it I guess I will know.

Reactions: mereflyer
don't some of these chargers have reliability issues?
I was interested in getting one of these and remember reading people where having problems with them failing so I changed my mind

I went for the RCGeek 5 in 1 charger the blue one, hope I didn't make a mistake.
Once I receive it I guess I will know.

Well the RCGeek (5 in 1 charger, the blue one) Mavic 2 battery charger DID NOT work for me, I just get OVERCURRENT warning on my batteries with it so I am going to try something else.
I think this time I am going to try the NEW model Yx charger now.
I will let you know how this one works when I get it.

I have the FStopper 5 in 1 charger and it has been reliable. I tried their 6-1 and had issues with it

Well the RCGeek (5 in 1 charger, the blue one) Mavic 2 battery charger DID NOT work for me, I just get OVERCURRENT warning on my batteries with it so I am going to try something else.
I think this time I am going to try the NEW model Yx charger now.
I will let you know how this one works when I get it.

My buddy has the RC geek charger and had three batteries stop working. I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or not but it happened immediately after using the charger. He had to replace all three batteries today. Fortunately he bought an extended warranty from best buy.

Reactions: JDawg
My buddy has the RC geek charger and had three batteries stop working. I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or not but it happened immediately after using the charger. He had to replace all three batteries today. Fortunately he bought an extended warranty from best buy.

Well like I said all the batteries (5 different batteries) I hooked to it all reported OVERCURRENT warning on them and refused to charge on the RCGeek charger.
And they all charged on the stock DJI Mavic 2 charger with no problem.

Reactions: JDawg
Well like I said all the batteries (5 different batteries) I hooked to it all reported OVERCURRENT warning on them and refused to charge on the RCGeek charger.
And they all charged on the stock DJI Mavic 2 charger with no problem.

That is bs. I don't know how to build a charger because it is not my field but it can't be that frigg'n hard to put out a decent product. Glad I saw this thread.

That is bs. I don't know how to build a charger because it is not my field but it can't be that frigg'n hard to put out a decent product. Glad I saw this thread.

I agree with that but I am not having much luck at finding one that works. This will be my 3rd one. I hope this one works.

This one has been reliable for me.
d2cd2132a4eb5d8208ad17356e244694.jpg

That's the one I am getting now, the new one with the on/off power switch.
I have one of the Yx for my Mavic Pro and love it, I just hope I have the same luck with the one for the Mavic 2.

I’ve been using this one since October with good luck. Over 150 charges so far.

Reactions: sea157
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman