DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Backpack for Mavic 2?

I picked up the Smartree hardshell from Amazon.ca as I am a whitewater paddler and have been very happy with it. It has been out on a couple of trips. So far so good. I put a bunch of reflective decals on it as black boxes can be hard to find... I have my DSLR in another waterproof case.

I ended up getting the Droneguard BP250 and it arrived today. It’s a nice pack, and everything fits well with room to spare. Nice! Only thing is I’m not able to carry my folded up (round) landing pad. It’d go into the laptop sleeve, but it’d be a squeeze, and then it’ be tight for my iPad Pro 12.9. Maybe I can strap it onto the outside... :)

I ended up getting the Droneguard BP250 and it arrived today. It’s a nice pack, and everything fits well with room to spare. Nice! Only thing is I’m not able to carry my folded up (round) landing pad. It’d go into the laptop sleeve, but it’d be a squeeze, and then it’ be tight for my iPad Pro 12.9. Maybe I can strap it onto the outside... :)

Love my BP250 Droneguard pack, all up it weighs spot on 7kg with full kit, and that is perfect cabin bag std weight here in Oz.

Get a little section of stretch mesh to put on the back of the Droneguard bag, there are the little loops on the pack hard lid you could slip some small cheap carabiners to attach it and slide the folded landing pad underneath.

Get a little section of stretch mesh to put on the back of the Droneguard bag, there are the little loops on the pack hard lid you could slip some small cheap carabiners to attach it and slide the folded landing pad underneath.

Great idea! ?

Only thing is I’m not able to carry my folded up (round) landing pad. It’d go into the laptop sleeve, but it’d be a squeeze, and then it’ be tight for my iPad Pro 12.9. Maybe I can strap it onto the outside...
I have the BP150 and had the same problem. Ended up buying a PGYTECH rectangular landing pad for $20 that fits nicely when folded up in its sleeve.

I have the BP150 and had the same problem. Ended up buying a PGYTECH rectangular landing pad for $20 that fits nicely when folded up in its sleeve.
Oh, yeah, that’s another option. I’ve been thinking about a weighted pad though as the prop wash sometimes moves the one I have now (One by “Fstop Labs”). The ground isn’t always suitable for using stakes. I haven’t yet because they’re $60...

I am waiting on the PGYTECH OneMo backpack that I ordered to replace a more generic one I had. Lots of pics in the linked page. Adjustable partitions too. May fit your needs. Scroll down the page for the pics and detailed info.
I just got mine 2 days ago. The bag is off the hooks. Space for everything and more. Really, really happy with it ! Now my wife wants to steal it and use it for her travels. Might have to get another one.

Reactions: Thomas B
I just got mine 2 days ago. The bag is off the hooks. Space for everything and more. Really, really happy with it ! Now my wife wants to steal it and use it for her travels. Might have to get another one.
Yup, very high-quality materials and comfortable whether hand-carried or on the back. Love it. It was nice to get it for $155 doing the Kickstarter thing...

PGYTECH OneMo Backpack - Most Affordable and Universal Camera Bag

PGYTECH OneMo BackPack | The Most Versatile Backpack I've Ever Used

Last edited:
Reactions: Thomas B and Chelo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer