DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy bests Amazon

MPPilot

Reactions
I was a couple of days late when ordering my Mavic Pro from Amazon so of course my delivery date has been pushed back several times. A month later I placed an order with Best Buy. Three days ago Amazon notified me that my new availability date was late January. The Best Buy order continued to say 11/30. On 11/30 BB informed me that the new date was Dec 18th but last night I received shipping notification and tracking number from Best Buy. Queue "Happy Dance." Ever the skeptic I will cancel my Amazon order only after the BB order arrives.

There must have been a big shipment out of China. I was just notified that my Amazon order is prepping to ship. With my Best Buy order being delivered Monday or Tuesday I cancelled (or at least am attempting to cancel) my Amazon order. In case it doesn't get cancelled in time, anyone want to buy a new in the box Mavic?

Yes, Amazon did cancel the shipment. I guess I missed a possible profit opportunity here. Oh well, I'm not in it for the money.

There must have been a big shipment out of China. I was just notified that my Amazon order is prepping to ship. With my Best Buy order being delivered Monday or Tuesday I cancelled (or at least am attempting to cancel) my Amazon order. In case it doesn't get cancelled in time, anyone want to buy a new in the box Mavic?

See if someone will buy/have it shipped to them on here. I'm trying to do the same since I'll get mines on Thurs but also ordered a flymore through Newegg. Newegg rocks and made my xmas....I'm getting a lil emotional [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007