DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Fly More Combo ships by May 22

M
Have a friend that ordered last week from best buy with a shipping date of May 22 and his has already shipped. Anyone else getting an early shipped notification?
Might have been a leftover or early return from the first shipments last week? Maybe DJI is keeping them fully stocked faster than expected. Mine arrived Saturday.

BB Purchase Date:May 08, 2020E
Expectedto arrive Today 05/14
i was not expecting to get it until next week, even when bought it delivery day was 05/14 due to the high demand and low supply.
i am excited to start playing with the new toy this week end if the weather allows.

BB Purchase Date:May 08, 2020E
Expectedto arrive Today 05/14
i was not expecting to get it until next week, even when bought it delivery day was 05/14 due to the high demand and low supply.
i am excited to start playing with the new toy this week end if the weather allows.
when did you order yours?

Ah I overlooked that because of the bold lettering. yea my friend ordered the 8th.
I ordered the 9th and my ship by date still says the 22nd unfortunately. One day later and over a week difference in shipping times. oh well.
yes I feel the pain, just we need to be patient.any ways weather is not cooperating to play with it. God luck with your.

Reactions: StanleyPotatoes
My pre-order from best buy was set for delivery today 5/14. UPS showed was on truck this morning, just got delayed till tomorrow! So Close!!!!

well happened what I was expecting, that unknown delivery company LSO failed to deliver as promised. but not they failed to do so but they are lying saying that not resident at home. i got cameras (3 at from door) one been a ring, plus was dinner time got the mini blinds open looking for.
very disappointed.
at this point i don't trust BB after seeing so many in here happening the same. i think that they are playing games with the delivery company.
let's see what is the history tomorrow.

well happened what I was expecting, that unknown delivery company LSO failed to deliver as promised. but not they failed to do so but they are lying saying that not resident at home. i got cameras (3 at from door) one been a ring, plus was dinner time got the mini blinds open looking for.
very disappointed.
at this point i don't trust BB after seeing so many in here happening the same. i think that they are playing games with the delivery company.
let's see what is the history tomorrow.
Update: call the delivery company and they could not give me an explanation as to why i did not get the package delivered since not signature is required. they don’t know either when it is going to be delivered.

update finally got the MA2 it was shipped on 5/13 from California took a week to reach Houston. i guess that what you got for free shipping.
already set it up without a problem.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starKid