DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BEST BUY

a2tomm

Reactions
I ordered a Mini 3 from Best Buy 5 minutes after they were announced on may 10th ,NOW 60 days later I get a message that will ship soon ,WEBSITE HOWEVER SAID I COULD NOW BUY ONE OFF THE SHELF IN THE STORE .I still am stuck in Best Buy HELL and have no Mini 3

It's mind boggling just how this seems to be a problem in many places.
Ok, we have them here apparently in stores, but some countries the market size / demand is obviously giving DJI headaches in getting drones made and distributed.

I wonder what capacity their factory / factories have to produce Min 3 Pros in a day ?
Have seen videos of their automated production line, and it can literally conveyor drone through quite quickly.
I bet it's a heck of a lot, and that leads to just how much of a powerhouse DJI is in the drone market, not only how they can struggle like this to get some items to market, but how much earning potential each day into the DJI bank account.

Hopefully you'll see yours soon !
(Can't you just go into a store with stock, grab one, cancel web order ?)

For some reason, Best Buy really screwed the pooch and did not get an order in quickly enough. Both local stores in my area stil don't have any and they have no idea when they are getting any either. Way to drop the ball BB.!

Reactions: Rchawks
Ordered mini 5-12- and just now received a email saying shipping label has been created. CC was charged. I also ordered the add on and was charged and shipping label created. But have not received that either.

I usually order form Best Buy even if I have to wait a month before they can release the drone. This time I ordered the Mini 3 Pro on June 30th for store pick up on July 7th. I was able to pick it up in store on July 6th. I had my doubts about it arriving on time but it did. It is a fantastic drone. No issues with anything. The range is as it should be.

Reactions: Rchawks and a2tomm
UPDATE MINI 3 PRO,still waiting on shipment email ,went to Best Buy this AM to plead my case since they have this drone in stock now ,but the kid didn't know how to cancel my shipment and wouldn't give me one in stock .SO HERE I AM IN BEST BUY SHIPPING LOGISTICS HELL

UPDATE MINI 3 PRO,still waiting on shipment email ,went to Best Buy this AM to plead my case since they have this drone in stock now ,but the kid didn't know how to cancel my shipment and wouldn't give me one in stock .SO HERE I AM IN BEST BUY SHIPPING LOGISTICS HELL
After all you've been through, I would have taken stock from the store and returned the shipment if/when it ever comes. Or, spoken to a manager.

Reactions: MavicMike55
Very sorry to hear this!

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I ordered a Mini 3 from Best Buy 5 minutes after they were announced on may 10th ,NOW 60 days later I get a message that will ship soon ,WEBSITE HOWEVER SAID I COULD NOW BUY ONE OFF THE SHELF IN THE STORE .I still am stuck in Best Buy HELL and have no Mini 3
Almost every Best Buy in Miami has them in stock- see attachmentScreen Shot 2022-07-08 at 6.55.34 PM.png

Almost every Best Buy in Miami has them in stock- see attachmentView attachment 151424
a2tomm and I are in very rural areas. His closest store has one left. My store shows one left. East and west of me from Philly to Pittsburgh are showing pickup at the earliest next week.

Get out there a2tomm and grab that last one in J-Town! It's a beautiful day to fly! 👍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard