DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Fall Videos?

JanB

Reactions
I did not find any thread of your best fall videos from 2019. I really would like to see some of yours.
I start with mine I have made the last week, hope you enjoy them:

I have some more the coming week because nature is changing so fast these days...
I like the first clip nearly most because of the trees on top of the mountain and on the north side. How they find every niche to survive.

Last edited:
I did not find any thread of your best fall videos from 2019. I really would like to see some of yours.
I start with mine I have made the last week, hope you enjoy them:

I have some more the coming week because nature is changing so fast these days...
I like the first clip nearly most because of the trees on top of the mountain and on the north side. How they find every niche to survive.

Great vids, but it will even more superior if you do some editing

Great vids, but it will even more superior if you do some editing
Thank you, very much appreciated. But your proposition is not for me...

Normally I would say good advise, if you had started the clip on my channel you would have seen a lot of information about the clips. Sorry, I don't want to make any description in the movie itself because for me those are precious memories and I don't want to see disturbing texts in them.
But if you want to see what I have written go to YouTube directly search for Jan-Michael Buckowitz et voilà, all the texts are yours to read.
I know this is sometimes embarrassing here in with the embedded clips ...

A little tip: you can click in the embedded video on YouTube directly. Then you are watching the clip not as an embedded video but directly on YouTube where you then can read all the depending and describing texts.

But to comfort you I tell you about the next clip:
It is Ulsanbawi in South Korea, a mountain belonging to the greatest Koean natural park. It is famous all over Korea for the wonderful fall. Half of inhabitants of this country are coming here to the east coast to see this.
This clip is showing the last day of fall and 5 of the 6 peaks of Ulsanbawi. All the other clips above I made in the surrounding area...
Hope you are satisfied...

Last edited:
Thank you, very much appreciated. But your proposition is not for me...

Normally I would say good advise, if you had started the clip on my channel you would have seen a lot of information about the clips. Sorry, I don't want to make any description in the movie itself because for me those are precious memories and I don't want to see disturbing texts in them.
But if you want to see what I have written go to YouTube directly search for Jan-Michael Buckowitz et voilà, all the texts are yours to read.
I know this is sometimes embarrassing here in with the embedded clips ...

A little tip: you can click in the embedded video on YouTube directly. Then you are watching the clip not as an embedded video but directly on YouTube where you then can read all the depending and describing texts.

But to comfort you I tell you about the next clip:
It is Ulsanbawi in South Korea, a mountain belonging to the greatest Koean natural park. It is famous all over Korea for the wonderful fall. Half of inhabitants of this country are coming here to the east coast to see this.
This clip is showing the last day of fall and 5 of the 6 peaks of Ulsanbawi. All the other clips above I made in the surrounding area...
Hope you are satisfied...

Thanks for sharing your opinion. It makes things more clearer.

No offence, its just my point of "things I like":
- Don't shake cam
- Don't make one scenery too long
- Try to mix different scenes at the first seconds

Anyway, we all are artist with each and every points of view. And this makes all of those movies are interesting to watch. Nice job!

Reactions: JanB
Thanks for sharing your opinion. It makes things more clearer.

No offence, its just my point of "things I like":
- Don't shake cam
- Don't make one scenery too long
- Try to mix different scenes at the first seconds

Anyway, we all are artist with each and every points of view. And this makes all of those movies are interesting to watch. Nice job!
Sorry, I think I missunderstood you. You mean by editing cutting the clip I suppose. But even then I have a different opinion: To make a clip about something like fall you could do both: Short changing scenes or like me long, slow scenes that you have the time to look at the clip. That is why I like classic music to underlay the clip. It is more something (this theme) to dream on and in the same moments to see much more about this region than you could ever see in visiting it. You can not approach to the peaks beside the first one because there are no trails and farthermore it is forbidden to climb them. I have made some clips about Ulsanbawi, you can see them all on my channel, but the last ones about those mountains are the best ones about I have made till now. And -believe me or not- I have not seen better ones in the web.
Of course everyone has his PoV, I think younger people prefer other music, faster passing scenes... me I am too old to like a recreation by fast changing pictures. If I want this I prefer looking action movies...
Btw I even hate commercial movies which are trying to show about one theme because they are mostly superficial: when they are going a little bit deeper to really extend the knowledge they stop to dig deeper because most people dont like it. I do not want to please the masses. I prefer to see nearer and deeper instead and with that I like to hear classic music. And sorry again, English is my 4th language to learn, there are other ones I am much better to understand.
:)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan