DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best iPad Mini Holder For Controller

Mavicjon999

Reactions
Just thought I would ask the question to see what everyone else is using....

I have a list of commonly used tablets mounts here.

Hi MotoGPfans,just looked at the MavMount....looks very smart and well made.My only question is when IPad is in place does it completely block the screen on the controller?

Reactions: Aerial West
You can see the MavMount in action here:

Msinger the mavmount looks very nice but about £75-£80 with shipping.....[emoji15]

I was just showing you how it looks on the remote controller. I cannot help with the shipping part ;)

I was just showing you how it looks on the remote controller. I cannot help with the shipping part ;)

Yeah does look good,think I will keep looking but if I can't find another I will get this one....

Stock RC slide in works great on my imini 2, only thing I am going to make now is a screen shade.

Yeah my iPad mini 2 fits great in controller but it needs a sun shade,and when I put one on it will make it awkward to use sticks so I thought I shall have a look for a decent tablet holder.....

Stock RC slide in works great on my imini 2, only thing I am going to make now is a screen shade.

I use original DJI sun hood - a little too small for Ipad 2, but maybe some mod to enlarge it? :)
Bigger holder + sun shade would be OK, but for me it a little destroys RC's best feature - compact size/portability. As far Ipad 2 in original slide in works and looks great, I don't need more.

Hi MotoGPfans,just looked at the MavMount....looks very smart and well made.My only question is when IPad is in place does it completely block the screen on the controller?
You can use it in the balanced mode, where it is above like the inspire 1 and 2 controllers, or you can flip it down to see the controller till you are comfortable with the tablets display.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan