DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to buy a DJI drone in Canada?

Bearcat Safari

Reactions
I'm completely new to the hobby. I don't even have a drone yet, but I've settled on the Mini 4 Pro. I'd specifically like to get the fly more combo, as the lighter battery would give me more local flight options (eastern ON), although I do plan to register it and get a basic license.

That said, I want to buy from a reputable dealer and I'm not sure there's any brick and mortar sellers in my area, so that leaves online.

Eagleview Drones currently has the best price, but their reviews are almost non-existent, as is their social media following. Drone point has decent reviews. And DJI's own site is out of stock.

Any recommendations?

I've purchased all my DJI products directly from the DJI store. Shipping is always free and quite quick. Never had any issues buying directly from the source.

As DJI's site was out of stock, I ended up buying the Mini 4 Pro fly more combo from Drone Point. They threw in a SanDisk 64 g sd, which is nice. I'm looking forward to getting my first drone!

I’m glad that you found a place to buy your drone. Personally I’ve purchased a few drones along with accessories from Amazon Canada. I’ve had no issues with them. But if I did their customer service always took care of it.

I like Dr. Drone. They’re in Dartmouth NS so if you’re in Nova Scotia you can visit the store, but Dr. Drone’s online store is very good too.

I'm completely new to the hobby. I don't even have a drone yet, but I've settled on the Mini 4 Pro. I'd specifically like to get the fly more combo, as the lighter battery would give me more local flight options (eastern ON), although I do plan to register it and get a basic license.

That said, I want to buy from a reputable dealer and I'm not sure there's any brick and mortar sellers in my area, so that leaves online.

Eagleview Drones currently has the best price, but their reviews are almost non-existent, as is their social media following. Drone point has decent reviews. And DJI's own site is out of stock.

Any recommendations?
You have 82 Bestbuy stores in Ontario.

**Just as a left-field run on the subject of DJI dealers in Canada**

I wonder if the proposed US ban on the domestic sale of new drone tech imported from the far east will lead to American users discreetly purchasing mail-order from Canadian suppliers?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murad