DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Place to Buy M2P?

Made2Phly

Reactions
I am ready to pull the trigger on a M2P (got approval from my wife, which is extraordinary, considering I just lost my MPP to a catwalk on a 200 foot smokestack over a deserted power plant !)

I am leaning strongly towards buying from Amazon, although the "package:" I want is supplied by VanCity UAV. This supplier has its own direct sales apparatus with its own website and so can be contacted directly, which I consider to be a plus. I would get DJI Refresh as well.

I want a combo which has the standard controller, two extra batteries, a hard case, the 128 gig micro SD card, charging hub, and ND filters. Amazon, through VanCity UAV, has a $2,059.99 combo that fits the bill. It also includes extra props, landing pad, range extenders and other accessories, which is fine, but not essential for me.

Amazon also has roughly the same package for $2,009.00 supplied by Koozam, which does not have its own website. Also, it say it includes VR goggles, which i am sure is a mistake. If they can't get their product listing right, then ...., well, you know.

I looked at Best Buy, DJI and ProCAm, all of which are notably more expensive.

Thoughts? Recommendations?
Thanx

Look at Best Buy and B and H Photo. Their return/exchange policy (hopefully not needing it!) is heads and shoulders above DJI's, (and much faster if you need it). May pay a few extra dollars, but the piece of mind is worth it.

Buy from DJI directly or an authorized DJI dealer (to ensure your warranty will be honored). You can find a list of daily deals here.

Reactions: pelagic_one
I would buy it from B&H Photo Video and apply for the pay boo card. They'll pay you back the amount you owe in tax (which for me is around 10% in CA). The card is very easy to apply for, only takes a few mins.

I would buy it from B&H Photo Video and apply for the pay boo card. They'll pay you back the amount you owe in tax (which for me is around 10% in CA). The card is very easy to apply for, only takes a few mins.

Thanks. B&H does look the way to go. Plus, my past experience with their customer service has been excellent.

i am bad at patience: they are out of stock, but I am going to wait (arggh).

Thanks. B&H does look the way to go. Plus, my past experience with their customer service has been excellent.

i am bad at patience: they are out of stock, but I am going to wait (arggh).

So another option (yes, I've researched this a lot very recently) is a website called Greentoe.com
Its a bidding site where you find the item you want, and put in how much you're willing to pay. They send that offer out to their retail partners and if someone is good with that price, they get your money and send you the item. What typically happens is certain vendors will come back with a counter-offer and its up to you to accept. Its always lower than retail so its good. Its all through approved vendors so no worries there. I've bought a couple things this way including a $1300 zeiss lens.

Oh they also won't have a combo package that you are looking for. Just the standard retail packages. You would have to get the other stuff separately.

I did an amazon package from an authorized dealer (checked DJI site) so I could get 5% back on my chase amazon card. Used the credit for accessories.

I am ready to pull the trigger on a M2P (got approval from my wife, which is extraordinary, considering I just lost my MPP to a catwalk on a 200 foot smokestack over a deserted power plant !)

I am leaning strongly towards buying from Amazon, although the "package:" I want is supplied by VanCity UAV. This supplier has its own direct sales apparatus with its own website and so can be contacted directly, which I consider to be a plus. I would get DJI Refresh as well.

I want a combo which has the standard controller, two extra batteries, a hard case, the 128 gig micro SD card, charging hub, and ND filters. Amazon, through VanCity UAV, has a $2,059.99 combo that fits the bill. It also includes extra props, landing pad, range extenders and other accessories, which is fine, but not essential for me.

Amazon also has roughly the same package for $2,009.00 supplied by Koozam, which does not have its own website. Also, it say it includes VR goggles, which i am sure is a mistake. If they can't get their product listing right, then ...., well, you know.

I looked at Best Buy, DJI and ProCAm, all of which are notably more expensive.

Thanx
I just bought from them they are good they are an authorized Dji seller I had all good experiences with them

I always buy it from Best Buy. You cannot beat the return policy if you ever need it. Walk in and exchange it no questions asked.

Buy from DJI directly or an authorized DJI dealer (to ensure your warranty will be honored). You can find a list of daily deals here.

Thank you all for the suggestions. Decided go with B&H. I have bought camera items there before. Their customer service is excellent. They have a "drone" guy who knows his s**t. No tax when u get the credit card. free shipping. Now... we wait for the fed ex to send me the tracking number. I'll keep you posted on when i get it. Ordered it on Sunday.

Reactions: Jiggleman

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi