DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to buy new DJI drone

May not be any real cost differences since the DJI dealers are following DJI sales guidelines.

It looks to me like DJI fixes the price as they all have the same price. I'd second direct from them. I'm not sure what they are but they tell me that I have some sort of points there good towards a purchase of stuff. Extra batteries are never a bad thing to have. Also, in my experiences with other companies, they will not stiff you when it comes to service when buying direct. In fact, they seem to bend over backwards to ensure that all goes well.

I live 3 minutes from our local Best Buy ,when buying on line then picking up in store ,Never a problem

Reactions: careless
I will say Amazon is my first choice because of the warranty, BestBuy as a second option, and Any authorized DJI dealer.
During holidays, BestBuy offers 60 days of returns if something goes wrong. Amazon does the same.

Reactions: maggior and YVRGUY
My first purchase was a BestBuy refurbished Air 2S. It turned out it was Geek Squad refurbished, had some scratches and dirt on it, missing one set of props and the camera was mounted backwards and unusable. Returned same day received and ordered refurb from DJI directly and can't tell in any way that is is not brand new.

May not be any real cost differences since the DJI dealers are following DJI sales guidelines.

Most companies have a advertised price guidelines. They can sell them for any price but they can not advertise them at lower than the company allows. Thats how it works with some of the ATV companies I
deal with anyways.

Reactions: Walleye Hunter
Most companies have a advertised price guidelines. They can sell them for any price but they can not advertise them at lower than the company allows. Thats how it works with some of the ATV companies I
deal with anyways.
Have not found that to be the case with DJI dealers.
The folks at Advexure in L.A. are very good.

Have not found that to be the case with DJI dealers.
The folks at Advexure in L.A. are very good.
I called RJM precision instruments and he gave me the battery bundle ($650) at bare drone price if I would order today. I assume based on him offering me a better price thats how it works with them also. I couldn't pass up that deal. Thats how its worked with any distributor I've worked with. They do that to be fair to their sellers. They don't want a competition with every dealer trying to sell lower than the next, so they set a minimum list price for everyone across the board. Honestly its really for the best. You have people that would advertise at near cost just to bring the business in even though they wouldn't make nothing on that particular item. Once you buy it a distributor you own the product so you can sell at any price or give it away if you want. You just can't advertise it for less than their minimum, either way I was glad to get to save $650 on what I was expecting to have to spend on bateries.

Has anyone bought a drone from Drone Superstore by Camrise (DJI official ebay outlet store), either new or refurbished?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluMav