DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to get Registration numbers

flykmt

Reactions
I just purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum. This is my first drone and I am a complete novice. I registered my drone with the FAA and I need to put my registration number on the drone. I was wondering where the best place to get numbers for this purpose would be?

Reactions: Inspirephil
Got a label maker? If so, you can make a label yourself. If you need labels, I sell inexpensive labels here.

2s.jpg

9s.jpg

I used a Brother label maker I got at Walmart using a clear tape with black lettering and attached it to one of the rear arms. Last month I peeled that off and used gold letters and numbers my wife got at Michael's. You can even use a permanent marker.

If you have more than one battery they also sell various colors of stick on numbers. I do that so I don't over use any one battery. If I fly with batteries 1 and 2 today, I'll start with battery 3 the next time I fly.

I used my own Brother Label Printer and placed the FAA Registration number within the battery compartment . I also printed an If Found label with my phone number and placed in the battery compartment.

Reactions: Riftvalley84
I used a Brother label maker I got at Walmart using a clear tape with black lettering and attached it to one of the rear arms. Last month I peeled that off and used gold letters and numbers my wife got at Michael's. You can even use a permanent marker.

If you have more than one battery they also sell various colors of stick on numbers. I do that so I don't over use any one battery. If I fly with batteries 1 and 2 today, I'll start with battery 3 the next time I fly.
I used my own Brother Label Printer and placed the FAA Registration number within the battery compartment . I also printed an If Found label with my phone number and placed in the battery compartment.
Thanks for tghe advice!

Thank you

Low budget.... just print them in a small font on a printer and then put tape over it and onto the drone inside of th battery compartment.

I just purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum. This is my first drone and I am a complete novice. I registered my drone with the FAA and I need to put my registration number on the drone. I was wondering where the best place to get numbers for this purpose would be?
Personally I used ReclaimDrone.com and I bought enough labels for all my drones for about $20.
Whatever you do DO NOT use drone-registration.net, they took my money and NEVER delivered anything to me.
See pictures below:

Attachments

• 795B4384-391B-4162-A912-F1604052EB59.jpeg
    795B4384-391B-4162-A912-F1604052EB59.jpeg
    942.8 KB · Views: 41
I purchased this little setup through Amazon. It was $14. I thought it was pretty cool because it came with multiple labels a lanyard and an actual hard plastic identification card. I ordered the one for the mavic air because for some reason it gave you three sets of stickers instead of just two. Check it out I thought it was pretty cool.Screenshot_20190107-165820.png I use the same ones on all my drones I have a mavic 2 pro and a phantom 4 pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078