DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Settings for night flight on Mavic Pro

I love the hyper light function. The only issue is it only shoots in jpeg so editing is very limited. I’m still building my website and I’m limited to 20 mb individual photo downloads. I’ve had to compress a few and that degrades the quality when viewing on computer screen. I have a couple shots taken at twilight that look fantastic on print but a little off when viewed. Take a look, jetsonaerial.com

Reactions: johnsctt78
hi guys
anyone have any suggests for the proper settings for doing a nightime video/photo in the go4 app
Here is really quick experiment I tried this last summer with a time lapse recorded on my MMP. The settings were a pure guess.

I love the hyper light function. The only issue is it only shoots in jpeg so editing is very limited. I’m still building my website and I’m limited to 20 mb individual photo downloads. I’ve had to compress a few and that degrades the quality when viewing on computer screen. I have a couple shots taken at twilight that look fantastic on print but a little off when viewed. Take a look, jetsonaerial.com
Nice images on your site, but what are some good settings?

Have you looked into SmugMug web site hosting company? I download full Rez all the time. daledavisphotography.smugmug.com
I've been with them for many years. Many templates to choose from. Also consider Square Space web site hosting. I almost went with them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998