DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Tablet for Mavic

Last edited:
Nvidia Shield K1 was the hands down favorite among Phantom 3 owners, and I hope I can use it with the Mavic Pro I just ordered. Are there any issues with the Nvidia tablet with the Mavic? It should provide the same no lag performance that it does with the Phantoms, unless I am missing something.

once again i look at the thread and see what is the best android tablet for mavic pro... anyone?!?!

i have or rather had a nexus 7 2013. i think that was the best ...

once again i look at the thread and see what is the best android tablet for mavic pro... anyone?!?!

i have or rather had a nexus 7 2013. i think that was the best ...
I'm upgrading from Wunderphone which has worked good for me but I need a larger screen. I'm leaning towards the ipad 9.7.

From my experience having tried a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7 and a FNF iFivesS, both of which couldn't handle Go 4 after updates, I settled for a Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus (AKA P8) which I've been using for a year now with no issues.
Specs: Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus - Full tablet specifications
Only downsides are Android 6, and it needs a tablet mount, being too wide to fit in the RC arms. The screen is bright enough to be usable, but needs a shade in full sunlight.

I'm using the atomos ninja flame to see in the sunlight, with a pass through cable for the ipad touch controls. I couldnt see spending money on the CS for the current features it has. And the atomos goes much further for similar price.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki