DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Tablet for Mavic

Last edited:
Nvidia Shield K1 was the hands down favorite among Phantom 3 owners, and I hope I can use it with the Mavic Pro I just ordered. Are there any issues with the Nvidia tablet with the Mavic? It should provide the same no lag performance that it does with the Phantoms, unless I am missing something.

once again i look at the thread and see what is the best android tablet for mavic pro... anyone?!?!

i have or rather had a nexus 7 2013. i think that was the best ...

once again i look at the thread and see what is the best android tablet for mavic pro... anyone?!?!

i have or rather had a nexus 7 2013. i think that was the best ...
I'm upgrading from Wunderphone which has worked good for me but I need a larger screen. I'm leaning towards the ipad 9.7.

From my experience having tried a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7 and a FNF iFivesS, both of which couldn't handle Go 4 after updates, I settled for a Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus (AKA P8) which I've been using for a year now with no issues.
Specs: Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus - Full tablet specifications
Only downsides are Android 6, and it needs a tablet mount, being too wide to fit in the RC arms. The screen is bright enough to be usable, but needs a shade in full sunlight.

I'm using the atomos ninja flame to see in the sunlight, with a pass through cable for the ipad touch controls. I couldnt see spending money on the CS for the current features it has. And the atomos goes much further for similar price.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard