DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

koco2202

Reactions
Before I mention one more time, BIG THANK YOU to the participants on this forum, let me explain how they saved me over $500-1000.

I destroyed my drone (Mavic Air 2), it was totally my fault, the camera gimbal and the top left wing were completely destroyed, and since I don’t have DJI Care Refresh, the drone is three years old, I asked the forum should I but just the MA2 body (around$700) or simply upgrade to Mavic Air 2S and spend around $1000.

Several members here suggested to simply send the done to DJI, its free and they will evaluate and send you the repair amount, if you don’t like it you just pay for shipping the drone back.

So, I did that and after couple of days they did evaluation and they told me that they can repair it for $160, I said go ahead and do it.

I received the drone yesterday and I noticed that they sent me a brand new drone and they also include four new propellers, something I was also planning to buy, now that’s a great service.

Now, I bought Care Refresh for the new drone and I am all set, all thanks to your guys.

I appreciate everyone here.

Thank you

Good deal,glad it turned out in your favor and yes you cant beat
the members here .👍👍

Fantastic info with a fantastic result -- all around!
Will tuck this info into memory banks as it will definitely be useful in the future!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi