DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big YouTubers ruining drones

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the military can catch the drone?? They shoot it down?

How the military can catch the drone?? They shoot it down?

Can't tell from the video, sounds like he just "lost" it. Probably landed on low battery right in their laps. Either way, what a tard.

Another pilot with similar attitude... and the comments.....

It's all been said i know, but can't help myself. This guys just acting the "****!", for more followers who are stupid enough to watch him and allow him to earn more and more money. What a world when idiots are paid very good money for doing this kind of stuff and millions of idiots who subscribe allow him to earn it.
Italians know this is not how Americans act, oh i could go on, but really don't want to waste my time or yours.

Reactions: cderoche
It's all been said i know, but can't help myself. This guys just acting the "****!", for more followers who are stupid enough to watch him and allow him to earn more and more money. What a world when idiots are paid very good money for doing this kind of stuff and millions of idiots who subscribe allow him to earn it.
Italians know this is not how Americans act, oh i could go on, but really don't want to waste my time or yours.

Add to the list reality television, social media instant twits, etc. Can't even watch Discovery Channel anymore even they bought into it! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Brojon
"What's up G?"

"We must arrest you for this."

Classic

Neistat is up there as well. As is a guy "David Dang Vu" on youtube who knowing it was illegal flies his drone next to the petronas towers in KL then mouths off and mocks security and the police who are actually trying to be civil.
There does seem to be an arrogant mentality around and "i bought this so i'll do whatever i like with it" regardless of laws, common sense or other people views. High profile people knowingly and deliberately flouting rules are the reason more and more rules and restrictions are being introduced as people cant be trusted to be sensible.

A second tier appears to be people who go somewhere new (area or country) and make no attempt at all to check drone flying is legal or the rules for that and get upset when told they're breaking the law.

Sadly videos like that will get more views, people enjoy watching arguments or people being smug more than they enjoy actual footage. Its a shame youtube hasnt got a no-money or a video removal policy for videos breaking the laws of that region. People do these things knowing whatever fine they get will likely be less than they'll make uploading a video showing them being rude and arrogant to officials who are just doing their job.

How ignorant. Every country and every race has irresponsible jerks.

Yeah thats true but America certainly leads the way! I see so many fellow American tourist asking locals all kinds of stupid questions or talking to them in a way that makes it very clear that they think they are superior and that the local is a half wit. When you live abroad the first thing that locals who trust you eventually tell you is that they dislike Americans because they act superior. This is something as a country that we really have to work on.

Rob

Last edited:
Yeah thats true but America certainly leads the way! I see so many fellow American asking locals all kinds of stupid questions that make it very clear that they think they are superior and the local is a dim wit. When you live abroad the first thing that locals who trust you eventually tell you is that they dislike Americans because they act superior. This is something as a country that we really have to work on.

Rob

Probably a lot to do with how different America is than anywhere else in the world. We don't fall under royalty rule. Don't have bow down to anyone, keep a picture of the dictator in our homes, not under a communist regime rule. Have a lot more freedoms probably than most, and if you're already a nut-job like these cats add it all up and you get 12 million subscribers I suppose. I'd still rather be here than anywhere else, nut-jobs included. Other places are nice to visit though.

Probably a lot to do with how different America is than anywhere else in the world. We don't fall under royalty rule. Don't have bow down to anyone, keep a picture of the dictator in our homes, not under a communist regime rule. Have a lot more freedoms probably than most, and if you're already a nut-job like these cats add it all up and you get 12 million subscribers I suppose. I'd still rather be here than anywhere else, nut-jobs included. Other places are nice to visit though.

It's funny you mention that since this video is about Italy. America is ranked 23 in the world according to the freedom Index while Italy is 28th, so we are really not that much different in terms of peoples rights or political systems etc. If you want to see real personal freedom you need to go to countries like Denmark or Switzerland.

Rob

Reactions: MrsTreat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb