DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big YouTubers ruining drones

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. 100 times this. You're not getting 10+ million YouTube subscribers in 12 months unless you are doing something that someone wants to watch, and doing it well. Most of us are probably of a different generation than these guys and their viewers and we are slow to see how entertainment has changed. Logan Paul (the guy in the original video) earns $7 million/year from his videos, and more from merchandise and acting gigs. It may look like a couple of kids doing pranks, but this is a real entertainment company.

No argument he has a fan base. They like rude and obnoxious jerks. 7 billion people in the world I guess you're bound to get someone to watch you with the world wide web. Heck, even ISIS has no problems recruiting thanks to the internet. I guess you can say they have a big fan base and lots of money also. Both of them suck in my book.

Well, this self obsessed idiot, clown, jerk, *** orifice, fool, obnoxious, [insert any other deprecating name here] clears $7 million+ a year and probably has more life experiences than most people on this forum...

#justsaying #ifonly #jealousyisabiatch #parentsjustdontunderstand #fromyourfriendlyneighborhoodthoughtpolice

Last edited by a moderator:
Witness the proliferation of "cop abuse" videos by idiots playing armchair lawyer with cops at a roadside stop. You know it's likely a setup since they are prepared to video it.
More evidence of juvenile self obsessive behavior. Add to that the rants of some social justice warriors who video themselves as they're driving with some imagined slight and usually lots of obscenities.

At a time when society should shun stupidity too many embrace it. SMFH.

Since when is making the police follow the law/constitution "cop abuse"?

What's abusive about asking, "Am I free to leave, or am I being detained"?

Some of them are being a jerk only because their on camera, trying to provoke an officer. Never had that problem before the days of instant viral videos. Besides, these days anytime a cop even stops anyone if there aren't 10 cameras on the poor guy, on top of the body cam and squad car camera. In NY in the Bronx the entire precinct stopped pro active law enforcement and the crime rate sky rocketed, since the Mayor and DA decided to go the anti-cop movement route.

Whatever happened to respect? I've been stopped several times in my life and sometimes ticketed, and never was I disrespectful to any of the officers. Those guys put their lives in danger everyday, give em a break for God's sake.

Reactions: Brojon and MrsTreat
I "think" I found the video, but I'm not providing the link. I'll spare y'all that one. :p I had to skip through most of it because it was so annoying to listen to that guy. The guy has 12 million subscribers and 3 million views on that video, he has no clue how to operate a drone, no care for laws, only YouTube view count. I'm 40 years old, and have a family and a good job and probably will never see Rome or the Coliseum with my own eyes in my lifetime, and this Tard got to go there probably because of his YouTube videos. Personally, I think the fine amount for some things ought to be based upon that person's income, like in Finland. Then these shock videos would slow down.
When I see guys like that, and see just how many followers he has, it makes me feel sorry for the generation behind me.

Agree with your point, but disappointed at your use of the 'Tard' word which I assume is shortened from 'Retard'. Better use of language would be appreciated as I personally find it offensive. People with special needs are often referred to as retards and whilst I'm not suggesting that you personally do, the use of the word is just inappropriate. Call him an idiot (he is), call him a loser (he is), but please consider the use of language that can offend others. Nothing personal here, but being close to people with special needs, I see how it can affect them and it's not necessary.

Reactions: Brojon and MrsTreat
There is nothing disrespectful about expecting the police to follow and know the law.

You may cal it slapstick... but I'm sure someone else may see it as some fool who doesn't talk making an even bigger fool out of himself... others see it as pure comedy.

If we all have the same kind of thinking, we'll still be in the Stone Age.
Keep in mind that Charlie Chaplin and Jim Carrey didn't destroy private property (hotel railing) and treat people doing their jobs with such disrespect. They primarily performed on a Soundstage in a controlled environment. What bugs me about this guy and his crew is that they are making money by knowingly breaking laws and then disrespecting those that are professionally doing their jobs to hold them accountable.

I think I've made my point though so need to continue along this line of conversation...
I think I'll just leave you with this very complex series of math equations I have hanging on the wall in my workshop

1 + 6 = 7
2 + 5 = 7
3 + 4 = 7

Reactions: The Angry Prepper
Minus 1. My teenage kid watches this fool’s vídeos. Now I see why; he acts like a 12 year old trying to impress neighborhood girls... loud, obnoxious and trying to be cool. He will not be watching this a$$ orifice again.

If more parents took that one step the world would be a better place! Thumbswayup
Including the guy in the video's parents.

He’s not ruining droning. Other people smashing their drones into Blackhawks or spying on women or using it for sex (Yes, sex), crashing it at stadiums, crashing it in city limits, & so on. This guy is a jerk but he’s not the sole reason.

There are people using drones for sex? :eek:

I think I've made my point though so need to continue along this line of conversation...
I think I'll just leave you with this very complex series of math equations I have hanging on the wall in my workshop

1 + 6 = 7
2 + 5 = 7
3 + 4 = 7

You forgot to estimate the answer first. (common core lol)

I couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of this guy, what a total ***!
I wouldn't compare this" type" to Casey, who I think these types are trying to imitate, I was invited to Casey at a speakers convention & they guy is a serious businessman & gives a very interesting talk.
He did some questionable drone moves for sure, but, I think his business side has tamed him somewhat now.

Well, this self obsessed idiot, clown, jerk, a$$ orifice, fool, obnoxious, [insert any other deprecating name here] clears $7 million+ a year and probably has more life experiences than most people on this forum...

#justsaying #ifonly #jealousyisabiatch #parentsjustdontunderstand #fromyourfriendlyneighborhoodthoughtpolice

I don't think anyone here argued about the guy's money, life experiences, or fan base. You're obviously a big fan boy.
The thread title reads clearly Big Youtubers ruining droning. What have you to say about that? Big fan bases and big bucks don't necessarily constitute common sense and don't make it right.

Last edited:
Well, this self obsessed idiot, clown, jerk, a$$ orifice, fool, obnoxious, [insert any other deprecating name here] clears $7 million+ a year and probably has more life experiences than most people on this forum...

You're also making assumptions on what others here make a year and what others here have done with in their life.

Agree with your point, but disappointed at your use of the 'Tard' word which I assume is shortened from 'Retard'. Better use of language would be appreciated as I personally find it offensive. People with special needs are often referred to as retards and whilst I'm not suggesting that you personally do, the use of the word is just inappropriate. Call him an idiot (he is), call him a loser (he is), but please consider the use of language that can offend others. Nothing personal here, but being close to people with special needs, I see how it can affect them and it's not necessary.

I call people with special needs people with special needs, or disabled, or something more specific. Its just an expression, the political correctness today is out the box. I was referring that specific guy. Insert your own insulting word for it for him I'm cool with it. I may have an idiot cousin I might not want to use the word idiot too much lol. Can we all lighten up now? Just a little?

I call people with special needs people with special needs, or disabled, or something more specific. Its just an expression, the political correctness today is out the box. I was referring that specific guy. Insert your own insulting word for it for him I'm cool with it. I may have an idiot cousin I might not want to use the word idiot too much lol. Can we all lighten up now? Just a little?

It's a bad expression, end of conversation.

It's a bad expression, end of conversation.
165076-ahjvabscv.jpg

Apologize if it offended you, but I can say what I want also. You can ignore me also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+